Greetings from Wonderland!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceswonderland

Reaction score
And by Wonderland, I mean Indiana lol

My name is Penny, I'm 23 and work part time in retail. I'm adopting a baby lionhead bun tomorrow so I figured it'd be a great time to get established here. She's a little female black tort and will be named Alice! I haven't even met her and love her so much already. She was the runt of the litter and nearly died. The woman I'm adopting her from said we'd be the perfect match as I just lost a pregnancy and found out I cannot ever have children. So I'll have all the time in the world for my little bun.
She isn't my first rabbit. Two years ago I lost my Lionhead Hottot cross Cicero and Lop Vladimir to old age and i think depression on Vlads passing. He loved Cic so much. I've always had animals but rabbits have always held a special place in my heart.

I can't wait to show everyone Alice tomorrow, and thanks for being such a great forum!

Hi Penny, welcome to RO. :wave:

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Alice!

I'm unsure how to post photos from mobile. But I'll add some as soon as I have computer access. I've decided to name her Chibi instead. She just doesn't seem like an Alice :p

Welcome to you and to Chibi. This site is just wonderful - full of other rabbit lovers both new and experienced in their care. I've spent some time away, but I am so happy to be back. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Congratulations on your little bun-bun girl. She's just precious. And, while I do love the name Alice, I do agree that she looks like a Chibi. Please continue to share pictures of her as I will be interested to see her grow up. What a cutie!

I look forward to getting to know you and Chibi better. Being a first-time bunny owner can be an exciting time. Keep coming around and be sure to ask questions, share stories and pictures, and have fun. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back