Greetings From PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadLando

Reaction score
Greetings, all! I am new to the boards. My wife & I have two rabbits. We have a 2 year old male lionhead named Lando. Also, we have a 3 year old female dwarf mix named Oracle.

-Chris

Welcome! I also have a lionhead named Agnes. This forum is great. Looking forward to hearing more about your buns....and pics too!, if you so desire :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :-D

We are new rabbit owners. We started with Lando and had him for two months alone. Now we've adopted a 3 years old Dwarf Mix. She and Lando get along GREAT!

However, we are still newer to the rabbit world and would be welcome to any and all tips to making our buns happy and healthy :)
j809dj.jpg

Lando doesn't happen to come from a city in the clouds does he? (If you have no idea why I just asked this I apologize) :p

Ha! I knew it! Hubby and I are too! Had a dog, Luke, and a dog Chewbacca. :biggrin:

My next dog will probably be Bilbo, or Ben, XD

He he, I'm embarrassed to say I'm one of the few people on planet earth that doesn't really use social media sites. Idk I think Facebook might just be the devil. I've seen friendships just ripped apart on that site :(. And I don't really even understand twitter with all the trending and hash tags. I really like RO though. This site seems to have a relatively low drama level. :)

Latest posts

Back