Greetings from New York!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeanBunny23

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! My Name is Kim, I'm from New York, and I recently joined your forum! My Bunny's name is Bean and he is a dwarf Bunny approximately four years old. Bean was recently diagnosed with pneumonia, but he has antibiotics, so he seems to be getting better. If everyone could say a little prayer for him I'd really appreciate it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :) :blushan:

Hey kim,

Welcome to the forum.

Bean is a real cutie! I'm glad he is getting better :) Hopefully he will be back to himself in no time.

I look forward to seeing you about and hearing more about Bean.

Take care

Tracy

Hello and Welcome to RO :wave:

Bean is a handsome bun. Hope hefeels better. :biggrin2:

.....April

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am happy to be here, and hopefully Bean will be a.o.k in no time!

:hello& welcome to the forum! Its great to have you here and Bean is adorable. This is a great site, it is very active and very friendly too. I look forward to seeing more pictures of Bean and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Dave

welcome to the forum i am also in new york long island actually. i look forward to reading about your bun bean.
thats such a cute name.:apollo:
:welcome1

Bean is actually due for another vet visit tomorrow...but thanks again for the warm welcome, I will keep everyone updated on his progress! Everyone's bunny's are sooooo adorable..:biggrin2:

This is bean's big brother (haha) Max - They like to play together sometimes, except Max gets very Hyper. Max always likes to visit Bean, and since Bean hasn't been feeling well Max will go over to his cage and visit sometimes.

Sugar (the yellow lab and big sister) is sitting with Max waiting for a snack to fall. These two looooooove to play together when I come home from work. Sugar baits Max and gets him going, and Max flies under the dining room table and then rebounds off the couch. It's quite a thing to see, being that Max is so small compared to Sugar. Sugar doesn't play with Bean as much, she kinda just watches him...

This is Bean maybe last year. He was just chillen on the living room couch. I think he was trying to jump off, since he used to love to do that.

And at the end of the day when my Zoo shuts down, we've got one tired puppy.:highfive:

Yes, we used to let him out for hours and he'd hide in a couple of his favorite hiding spots, but he never wanted to go back into his cage. Loved sitting by the coffee table.

Latest posts

Back