Greetings from me and my lop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooler bunny

Reaction score
Greetings from my bunny and me. My bunny is Josephine and she's a black mini lop about 8 years old. I hope to learn some things about my house bunny.

Linda and the zoo.:wave:

:wave:Hi Linda and welcome

I have a Josephine as well except we call her Josie,she's a albino though.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Josephine :)

Cheryl

:welcome1to the forum!This isa greatplace to talk all you want about yourrabbit and post as many pictures as you want!

I look forward to seeing some pictures of your bunny.

8 years old that is fantastic!:woohoo

WOW - 8 years old. That's fantastic!

Welcome to the forum....we love to hear all about bunnies - and see pictures too!

Peg

8 that is great. I have a lop too that is black, i am looking forward toseeing pics :waiting: ssooonnn :popcorn2 Welcome

Greetings! Wow! Thanks for such a warm welcome! My bun and I are thrilled to be here. Must figure out how to post a pic ASAP! :)

Linda and the zoo

bunny.jpg

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

Aww...Josephine is so beautiful!! What a pretty, pretty girl...I love her color. She reminds me of a yummy cup of black coffee, with her black and deep brown tones. :)

I can't wait to hear and see more about your beautiful girl! We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog and tell us all about her! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you and the beautiful Josephine!

Rosie*

Oh my gosh your bun lookes like my bun, they could be long lost relatives.

oh what a beauty! it's great that she has lived so long! maybe you can tell us your secret to keeping our buns healthy?;)

Hi Linda, welcome to Rabbits Online! You'll love it here!:wave:

Congratulations on having such a healthy and long-living rabbit. You must be an awesome bunny parent!

Matt:cool:

Huh... I didn't know Josephine was an elder bun. :dunno So 8 yrs is old for a bunny? <snif> I thought she'd be here for another 3-4 years. I'm sure I don't do anything special. Maybe the secret is because she chases the cat. :whistling The floor belongs to the bunny. She has a duty to maintain the sanctity of the floor. The cat may walk on the floor for rapid transit only to the couch or chair. If the cat isn't fast enought the bunny chases her off.

Linda and the zoo. :ponder:

8 yrs is old for a bunny, but some live well past that. HRS says the max lifespan is between 9-12 years, but I have heard of some living even longer! It's just kinda rare for one to live that long, and we're jealous! You still have some time with her.:biggrin2:

Welcome to the forum Cooler Bunny. :wave:

cooler bunny wrote:
Maybe the secret is because she chases the cat. :whistling
I'll have to get a cat then. :D I guess activity is longevity. :)

Have any more pictures? :camera

Latest posts

Back