Greetings from Maryland!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shin

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Bunny Lovers!

I happened to stumble upon this forum randomly and love it!

I have a zoo. Lol...that's what everyone who comes into my apartment says.

First up...my cat Miko (5 years old) and dog Daisy (14 years old)
Miko is the "Big Brother" of the house. He loves all animals (especially bunnies) and loves to take care any new animal that is brought into the house.
Daisy is the "Grandma" of the house. She is a little deaf and has cataracts, prefers to sleep all day. She tries to ignore the cats and bunnies, however they all love to play with grandma.
photo.jpg

Here is Diego! He's about 3 years old, not sure what kinda bunny he is. He is also the sweetest! I rescued him when he was about 7-9 months old. He is also the most mischievous...he once stole a piece of paper I was writing on and also stole my make up bag! He ran away with the bag with make-up spilling out leaving a trail....
Diego here is chilling....I added the black censor blob thing to keep him PG-rated.

diego.png

He is also MADLY in love with my girl cat Sophie (4 years old). Diego would spin and spin around her until she runs away. Thankfully, Sophie isn't a mean cat, she'll sometimes bat at Diego, but he just shakes his head and resumes spinning.
Here, Diego is protecting Sophie from me...think he was quite annoyed with the paparazzi.

photo7.jpg

Next...is the baby of the family Dusty! He is about 2 years old and a lion-head. I rescued him when he was about 4-6 months old.
This is his most recent photo...he was at the vet's office getting a physical exam. Dusty all the sudden one day attacked Diego (puberty came upon him). Then Dusty would start spraying urine, hiss and scratch anyone who came near him! I had to get him neutered and thankfully, he is now a sweet bunny who enjoys being brushed.
dusty.png

This is a photo when I first got him. He lost his "beard" because my boy cat Miko would lick him clean when Dusty was shedding.
photo9.jpg

And here are the little trouble-makers...plotting... (Before Dusty's puberty phase)

2bunnie.jpg

And a tribute to a deceased member, Rex. He was my first bunny. Miko here helped with taking care for him. I got him from the pet store, however he passed away 1 month later. Vet said it could have been something about that pet store. Since then, I vowed to only adopt and rescue bunnies from shelters.

mikoandrex.jpg

So there's my little zoo! Hahaha. Sorry about this long crazy post and the huge photos!

Another zoo owner! Fantastic!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Your babies are just gorgeous. I had to do a double-take on that censor. Too funny!

Beauty!!! we don't have a zoo, just a french lop that is boss of the house, 2 budgies, a cat and a dog. The dog has decided he likes my sister's place better as he doesn't have to go out on a clothes lines run, so refuses to come home. Now my daughter has a zoo - 3 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits with 4 babies currrently, just gave the last batch away 2 days after these ones arrived that would have made 10 rabbits in all, a dog and 1 cat, just lost the other cat to traffic. Along with this she has 5 kids and babysits. Good place to stay away from if don't like noise and confusion.
Welcome, great place to talk to other bunny lovers

Hi fellow rabbit lovers. I am new to this. We just brought our little guy home Monday. We are trying to house train him and I have lots of questions. He is a little cuddler and he made friends immediately with our house dog, a shitzuh. So like I said i have alot of questions that I hope you can help me with.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

You have some very cute furry masters!

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Back