Greetings from LA!^^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daeyang

Reaction score
Hi! I figured I would introduce myself here; My name is Lea, I'm a student at the LA ZOO Magnet Center, Turning 17 next month and a proud animal lover!
Sadly, I only have one single rabbit, but planning on getting another soon.
My rabbit is a Netherland Dwarf, she's 8 months old and was born on August 3rd. Says the shelter I adopted her from. :)
I also have a bearded dragon named Daryl, and 2 mice named Lil' Chubs and Twinkie hehe. And many many pets from the past. That either went to another home (I rehome pets for friends and family) or have gone to the rainbow bridge.
I love all my pets very much and take care of them dearly.

My rabbit has a C&C Cage; or at least.. that's what I call it because it's just like one. I got a bunch of wire storage cubes and made a giant pen with them :) Her cage is 5 x 2 and hopefully that's big enough.... On the floor of her cage i have half fleece and half..well an old bed sheet. She has a litterbox because she is litter trained and I feed her hay, alfalfa pellets, and a ton of water because it's been so hot here in Los Angeles!

Well that's my intro and a little bit about my rabbit..Oops! Almost forgot, I never truly named her, but I just call her buns.. ^^

550123_10200161198423740_719996038_n.jpg

555136_10200664875855361_1945654669_n.jpg

734996_4999314151682_1482060169_n.jpg

922700_10200738844104521_1870995942_n.jpg

Buns is really cute! Welcome to the forum. :) And that's a pretty neat picture of your bearded dragon.

Thank you! She is adorable....And I'll post pictures of her pen when I get home later today; I'm using my phone at the moment. I feel so welcomed here :).

She is adorable! That wittle face, I just want to squeeze her! haha.

Your bearded dragon looks awesome! They always seemed like cool pets to me. Your little rat is adorable, is it really smart?

Welcome to RO!

Thanks!! I love my beardie! And it's actually a mouse; but I've had rats and they're Super smart and I loved them dearly!
But my mouse is pretty smart too:)

Welcome to RO! your bearded dragon is adorable! I love lizards. And Buns is so cute I love her furry little nose. :) And the mice are cute, I would like to get one someday.

Welcome :) I too have owned Beardies, they were so great to have, had some other reptiles as well. I have since left that hobby since having children, now I just have buns. And your bunny is adorbs!

Back