Greetings from Bunny House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Actually, they say wreeek wreeek wreeek eh eh eh,but close enough. It was breakfast time and they thought I was Mom.They were all sleeping until I opened the box, then they started thewreek wreek eh business and started flipping around. I didn't touch 'em.

I counted 5 just on the top layer! These squirts are much smaller (butno less energetic) than her last batch, when there was only 4. And thefather of the lastbatch was WAY bigger than Bunbun. Thoseguys were HUGE! As newborns, they were the size of Izzy's babies at 11/2 weeks! These guys are more like Izzy's babies.

They look wriggly and assertive, Tank is a good mom. She feeds thembetween 7:30 and 8:30 a.m., so they are liveliest when I go out tofeed. I think they are all alive and well, as the pile isvery squirmy.

Pandemonium is mucho jealous. Lots of biting and banging!

And Tank kissed me!!!! She was snuffling for treats and I put my noseup to the cage and she lipped it very gently! Tank is so much improvedeven in the past day. I'm going to miss her when I have to give herback. She's a big ol' beggar, who is an terrible klutz as well.

All's well here!

Rose

Glad to hear all is well!!! Why do you need togive her back ??!! Im sorry i may have missed that post on where tankwas from! Is she a friends of yours and you bred her w/ bun bun beforehe passed?!!?Just courious :)

Tank belongs to a breeder I know. I asked him ifI could breed her with Bunbun and raise the litter. He doesn't mind oneless bunny to care for! She was pregnant already and had a litter theday after I brought her home. Those 4 survived just fine, and went backto the owner. This batch is Bunbun's.

Tank is very happy here. Wish she could stay!

Rose

Back