Green Feet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine don't turn green, but the feet will changecolour depending on what bedding they are on. Newspaper makesthem go gray, and hay makes green.

Before my fosters where all properly litter trained their paws wheredark yellow from stepping in accidents out of the litter pan.I'm so glad they've stopped doing that now.

--Dawn

yeah, Katrina's turns yellow because she isrefusing to use her litter bow so she walks through her pee (I try toclean it up but am not always home to clean it up before she walks allthrough it).

i havnt been on for a while but was outside withmy girls earlier and saw how greeny/yellow Dandy's paws were and wasgoing to post a question how i could try to make them while again butinstead i saw here!! lol

My girls now and my previous bunny who had brown paws all have/hadgreeny/yellow paws all the time as they live on a mix of straw, hay,grass and mud expecially when they've been digging them they are verybrown!! lol

so does anyone know how to get them white again?

I was concerned about the color too. I made athread when I got my bun, he had yellowish feet, probably from hisurine. Then I used newspaper lining in his cage and his white feetbecame black or blue.

I've tried rinsing his feet with water by putting him in the bath, orI'll use a wet cloth/sponge to clean him, but it doesn't really comeoff.

Latest posts

Back