Greece

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitWolf

Reaction score

I am leaving to Greece at 7:00 tonight. Were staying for a week. What really makes me sad is on Kijiji there is an ad for baby loinhead, but because of the trip I cant getone!
cry.gif
Oh well. So first we take an 8 hour flight to London. Then have an 8 hour lay over
toomuch.gif
:faint:then to Greece. We are staying in Athens for a few nights and then Rodes! After that we go on a cruise for 2 weeks (just us, the crew,my uncle and cousin).

Yay! I am excited and a bit sad.:rabbithop

Sounds like the trip I had many years ago. Get plenty of sleep going to London, because the time difference is a killer. :bed:

Have a good trip. :wave:

MsBinky wrote:
Let me know about Rhodes. I'm hoping to move there next year. hihihi. Enjoy!
Its very nice, its a bit windy in the noon and the ocean can be ruff. Tip: dont run into bushes, unless you want to have huge bugs on you. There are huge bugs that make a cricket like sound.

MsBinky wrote:
Let me know about Rhodes. I'm hoping to move there next year. hihihi. Enjoy!
Its very nice, its a bit windy in the noon and the ocean can be ruff. Tip: dont run into bushes, unless you want to have huge bugs on you. There are huge bugs that make a cricket like sound.

Latest posts

Back