Greatest Sunday Ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
Okay, so on craigslist (Kansas City) was a man giving away rabbits, that he specified for eating. In the photo I ID'd them as english spot, and a conversation over email confirmed that. With luck, I was the first to respond to this ad, and I get to pick up these little guys around 1 or 3 in the afternoon. I'm not keeping any of them, as my numbers during morning chores would go from ten to thirteen! I have two homes lined up already!

Then, on the other side of town,We're picking up a blue self, doe Netherland Dwarf...

:biggrin2: I'm excited :biggrin2:

Be very carefull. They can be alittle addicting.

Well done for rescuing them, thats really super of you :)

Do we get pictures :p??

That is an awesome thing you are doing. There need to be more people in the world like you. I am happy those bunny's will get a good life now.

Rabbitz iz crack.

That being said, so happy you've got the space to care for those uneatable bunnies!

Thank you all. It turns out two of the three were a rex/lop mix. But they look like English spot. I not sure Itrust the people though, they discribed the mother as a lop, and father as a rex. However, via email he said they were English's. I don't know..... The third is a dutch male. You can't eat those!

The guy didn't even know what sex they all were, I had to do it for him. God must love me, because the two females have NEVER had contact with the dutch male. And he had them in a seperate cage. The two girls were together and they are bonded. Hope I can find a home where that can go together.

Yes, pictures soon to come! I'll post some here, and again on my blog.

A few pictures!

Our Foster Dutch Buck

HPIM1051.jpg

Our Foster Does. Rex mix, English Spot look-a-likes.

HPIM1063.jpg

Yeah, not sure how to make the images stop being so big.

:embarrassed:

Latest posts

Back