Great toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunLuvvie

Reaction score
What are some of the toys you made or bought that your bunny adored? I am wondering about those edible ECOTRITION logs and huts, are they really worth the price($20.00)? Or do parrot wood chews work just as well?

Sadly, the Ecotrition logs are not good. If you look at their ingredients the first listed is pine (correct me if I'm wrong). My bun loves apple wood sticks. Also, plastic cat balls with the bells inside, he loves to toss them around. Petco makes a bunny specific kind. It's bigger and lime green, all the rabbits at the rescue absolutely adore them. They love to toss them around. You can see what I'm talking about by Clicking Here.

Here are a few more great toys!

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3155600

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753291

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2754692

So far, my Bunn is hopelessly enamored with a bird toy he has that's just wooden blocks hanging from the top of the cage with a metal bell on the bottom. He'll stand on his hindlegs next to it and 'punch' it with his front legs until it almost drives you mad. That, and throwing his food dish around when it's empty, lol. Can't wait to check out some of those links and see what else we can get him!

BunLuvvie wrote:
What are some of the toys you made or bought that your bunny adored? I am wondering about those edible ECOTRITION logs and huts, are they really worth the price($20.00)? Or do parrot wood chews work just as well?

paper towel roll full of hay with there favorite treat in the middle, and hay stuff all the way through thepaper towel roll.Storm loves those and works for hours.

Boxxes make sure the coloring is safe. I get paper bags from kroger storm loves thoughs to.

Toilet paper rolls full of hay.

Storm also likes his ox bow tunnel you can get them at petsmart. Cat toys with bells in them the round balls.

A rabbit will play with the box to the 20 dollar toy befor they play with the toy. Remember that

Toilet paper rolls are hugely popular at my house. I don't usually stuff them with hay, but my bunnies will find them as soon as I put them in the pen, and they'll be gone in a day or two. (Oddly, they don't like the paper towel rolls.)

My bunnies love the toilet paper rolls full of hay. It doesn't cost me anything since I already have both but they seem to love it more than store bought toys! It is so funny to watch them stick their noses into the holes on either side! :p

Aly! :)

Becca loves things she can throw, Mousse loves things you can chew/eat, Z loves things than hang he can *try* and play with, Burke loves things he can climb on and Chess and Almond like nothing :twitch:Chess does love running around but Almond does not even love that.

Becca has her keys, Mousse has to have something with Sisal on it all the time, Z loves his big pillow thing as well as the hanging bid toys and Burke has his free time in the building climbing on everything.

Back