Great time at my first rabbit show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djluster

Reaction score
I had a great time this weekend going to my first rabbit show. It was the Washington state breeders convention it was alot of fun. I think I heard there was around 1700 rabbits there and I think all breeds where shown. I didn't show any rabbits. But i went and got my new Dutch rabbits, it was suppost to be a trio but I came home with 4 dutch's. 3 does and a buck.

My Jr doe that I got was in there first show and she got BOV for blue's the 2nd show.My buck didn't have as good of luck it was his first time in the SR class jsut turned 6 month 7 days ago. He was going for his leg to become a GC. maybe in a few weeks at the next show.

Nice website. It's clean and organized. You posted on that dutch rabbit group on FB. There's a ton of other rabbit groups on FB as well. Great job!!!!

Nice website but what about your Flemish?? (BTW, on your website home page, because Dutch is a specific breed it should be capitalized in all cases)

CCWelch wrote:
Nice website but what about your Flemish?? (BTW, on your website home page, because Dutch is a specific breed it should be capitalized in all cases)

My flemish is Just a pet. I dont plan on breeding her. I orginaly got her to maybe bred someday but after my problem with Bella my other flemish that I ended up selling. I dont want to run into the same problem with her so I decide I will only breed full pedigreed rabbit, which lilly does not have a peidigree.

Lilly has a special place in the rabbitry since she was the first rabbit that I owned so that is why she is shown on the page

Latest posts

Back