Great News :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_sully

Reaction score
Due to a HUUUGE incoming freshman class, sophomores are allowed to live off campus next year! This means that I and four friends are renting a house for the next three years together (we sign the lease on Friday). MORE IMPORTANTLY, I can finally have bunnies again! I'll most likely be adopting sometime in the middle/end of summer, after a family vacation, depending on how cooperative my father is, since I'll be living at home one last summer.
I can't explain how excited I am!

:biggrin2:

That is GREAT news! :)You must be so excited. I know I'd rather rent a place with roomates than live on campus - as long as you've got good roomates! But so exciting you'll be able to get a bun! (or two) :biggrin2:

MsBinky: Aquinas has a requirement that freshman & sophomores live on campus. But thankfully, thanks to the limited dorms, sophomores are allowed to apply for exemption from that requirement.

Yes, I am SO excited!

Thats awesome, Jess!

And if you dontfind anybun near you,I have Nigel (tort dutch) andKirby (tort lionhead) both of whom need a home. Or that beautiful rexy girl I think Im going to be taking in..

I think I'll try to make a trip to Midwest to look at their abundance of buns. If I can't get over there (no car right now), then I'll try looking more in the GR area or up north. I'm sure I'll find something.
Haley: both of your fosters are adorable, too, so I'll keep them in mind! I just think I'd like to save a bun (or two) from a kill shelter or something like that, since I'm sure your fosters have it much better than a lot of shelter buns in MI :) I'll keep you posted on what I think, though!

Awesome news!

You know, some of Haley's fosters and a bunch of other Midwest buns came from kill shelters, some of them just in the nick of time to save them. Adopting one of them opens up a space to save another one from euthanasia.;)

Back