Great News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TumpieRabbit

Reaction score
I adopted a new wife fro Lord Thumper today, her name is Francesca and she is a real precious bunny rabbit, and she loves Thumper already! Here are a few pics, better ones are on the way I promise:

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Thanks.

OMG! Bout time!

Yeah I could see he was getting a little bored with my antics so I had to get him hitched, he is SOO tired of the bar and club scene, he justs wants a conservative lop that will be loyal, you know ... heavy and low maintenance.

So when does she get her own account?

THUMPIE got hitched!????

I gotta run and tell Tiny....woo hoo!

I know .... I know....I'm supposed to confine myself to the BunnyChat area...but hey... after my year in kindergarten I think I know more than the average bunny - so I hang out here sometimes too!

yee haw.....Thumpie got hitched.....Thumpie got hitched....Thumpie got hitched...

(in singsong voice.... "Oh Tiny.....guess what?????")

Miss Bea

No, they are both fixed, I am a strong advocate of that for sure. As a matter dof fact I adopted from the NY chapter of House Rabbit Society and have offered myself as a volunteer for buns in need.

Aw, what a cutie! Congratulations!

That's awesome that you adopted her and volunteered at the HRS. You rock!

Snuggy won't care. She's pretty angry at Thumps. I don't think she could ever forgive him for some of the things he's said. She's moved on. She's has a tall, dark and handsome buck waiting in the wings.

After searching google to discover what aqua net is, I can assure you that though I was a child of the 80's and 90's, I've never desired to have a stiff hair-do, thank you very much.

:whatever

Coming from a Punky Brewster fan I am so let down.

minilops wrote:
After searching google to discover what aqua net is, I can assure you that though I was a child of the 80's and 90's, I've never desired to have a stiff hair-do, thank you very much.

:whatever

Latest posts

Back