grape stems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilytheStrange

Reaction score
Bennett got into the trash part of the red grapes I was eating. I'd given him and Fiona one each, thus creating my trash roving floor monster. I can't be sure but I think he munched on some of the fibery green stems, you know like the vine part - the part the clusters grow on. I checked the HRS poisonous plant list and couldn't find grape plants listed. If the fruit part is okay to eat, would the stem do him any harm? It's not like it's a seed seems like it's just more fiber. But I would feel better if someone could reassure me.
All the kids, furry and otherwise, are officially on lockdown as of this writing. Ian has strep throat, bunnies wanna get into the trash...we all need to go to bed where we will (hopefully!) be safer!

I have been looking all this time and all I found out is that raisins and grapes are toxic for dogs so I won't feed grapes to my dog.

Please go to bed and take care of your self. I am sure the grape stems are fine.

I've fed grape stems to all the buns here for some time now with no problems. They are fine. Take care of yourself - hope Ian gets better and you don't catch the strep.

Latest posts

Back