Grace-land

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mskoala

Reaction score
graceandsam10-31-05004.jpg

graceandsam10-31-05005.jpg

graceandsam10-31-05006.jpg

graceandsam10-31-05010.jpg

graciepoo.jpg

camping002.jpg

BagBunnyGracie005.jpg

Graceland? Hehehe. Cute! Those pictures are so adorable!! :inlove:

this morning Grace got out of her play penarea. She was veyr sneaky about it though. Icouldn't find her, so I called Tim downstairs to help me. Andshe'd hidden in her box inher pen. But, what really gave heraway was the poop she left in the hallway. sneakywabbit! :bunnydance:

I'm torn up as to what to do about Grace whenthis baby comes. I"m not sure if I should keep her.I adore her, but I'm just not sure that I will be able to give her thelove and attention she needs. arg. :(

I've decided to build grace a hutch.I'm not sure how easy that will be with the expanding belly andall. But, we'll see I suppose. Tim wants to have anopen bottomed one that we can move around the yard so she can munch ongrass all day. And I'm open to that, but I tihnk maybe only apartly open bottom and something to secure it to the groundsomehow. like tent stakes or something. And then inthe winter move her into the patio area by the garage as it willprovide a little more protection. I wonder how she'll dealwith the wild bunnies that live in our yard. At least theones john doesn't shoot. Dirty old bastard.

Cool! That should save you some workcleaning up the cage, huh? Be sure to post pictures when youget it built.

the mad escape bunny was at it again!I went downstairs this morning and almost stepped on her. Shewas hopping around the hallway. Just all of a sudden I sawher and lucky I did otherwise it would have been *SPLAT*

and as soon as she saw me she knew what she'd done b/c she made tracks back to her cage.

silly wabbit.

she's lucky she didn't get stepped on one of themultiple times I went to the bathroom during the night! Shealso chewed a ahole in her food bag, so who knows how much sheate. :D

mskoala wrote:
I'm torn up as to what to do about Grace when this babycomes. I"m not sure if I should keep her. I adoreher, but I'm just not sure that I will be able to give her the love andattention she needs. arg. :(
Missed this before! IMO, you should definitely keep her, butget her a bunny friend. Two bonded bunnies don't need muchhuman interaction. They also keep each other busy so theycause less trouble -- although I much admit there's been a fewinstances of 'partners in crime.' ;)

I've got five bunnies, they were all singles when I got them, and Ifelt so guilty not spending much time with the 'back room bunny' or the'bathtub bunny'. But now we're all happy couples -- includingme andPipp, who are bonded. (I was also bonded toDill, but when Sherry came along, he dropped me like anoldshoe). ;) But they're far less of aworry. They're very happy. :)

sas :)pipp:bunnyheartdill:brownbunnysherry:bunny24radarand darry:toastingbuns

Latest posts

Back