Grace and Louis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayuri

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that without doing bugger all for over a month to try and bond Grace and Louis and before that not doing a lot they have both been on my bed, not together but in VERY close company, both laying down and asking for snuggles from me when they want them, ignoring each other and doing their own thing. At many points tonight I have been sat her with one hand on each bunnies head fussing them.

When Grace is on her own in here she hardly spends any time on the bed so this new found affection is obviously for Louis benefit. She seems very happy and more active while they are out together.

Louis was ok with it but I think he has been feeling a little insecure and went to the corner of the bed and built himself a blanket wall to sit behind after about an hour or so -- then he got lop ears and he only has lop ears when he isnt happy about something -- they are going to bed soon because they have been out together for about 5 hours.

Tonight they have had a couple of little mini spats but nothing big.

Grace bounced to the floor about 5 mins ago and she is bonding around while Louis ears are back up and he has the biggest bunch of hay in his mouth so I think they are both totally fine with the situation as is

Latest posts

Back