Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome (commonly known as GGMB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
Lionhead<---My dream rabbit 1year and 8mnths. As longas I have been into rabbits. I saw one when we got Ringo he was alreadysold so I couldn't get him. Hopefully I get one.
Lionlop
English Lop
Dutch Harlequin
Polish
Dwarf Hotot
Mini Rex
Lionhead<---My dream rabbit 1year and 8mnths. As long as I havebeen into rabbits. I saw one when we got Ringo he was already sold so Icouldn't get him. Hopefully I get one.
Mini Rex Black
Lionlop
Fuzzy Lop
English Lop Gray
Dutch Harlequin
Polish
Dwarf Hotot
Checkered Giant

I've really been enamored with English Angorasthe past few years. It is a breed I don't think I could do justice towith the way I have my rabbit area set up at the time, and it is abreed I would only want to have very few of at a time. But I just thinkthey are amazing.

Here is a picture of my dream English Angora. This is a picture of a doe borrowed from Emily Spencer of ELS Rabbitry.

jessamine8.jpg

I'd also like to have an English Lop at some point. But again, not at this time with how my set up is.

Currently, more than another rabbit, I'd like to have a climatecontrolled barn with about 8 more cages. I don't want 8 more rabbits!!Just the cage space, lol!! Maybe I should start a thread about yourideal or dream barn/rabbit room!!

clarzoo wrote:
Currently, more than another rabbit, I'd like to have a climatecontrolled barn with about 8 more cages. I don't want 8 more rabbits!!Just the cage space, lol!! Maybe I should start a thread about yourideal or dream barn/rabbit room!!

You should

my wish list

1. Another the same as Jessica Rabbit so I can call him Roger Rabbit hehe

2. twomini lops (pancakes and teacake)

Hmm you know what this is a dream list so i'm going to say two of everything, how greedy am I

Would like to call two of those Willow and another Charlie

I have had a quick lookee through everyone'schoices, and i don't see any for a New Zealand. I know, it probablywouldn't have been my first choice, but I gotta say since I got Shadow,I think they are wonderful. Great personalities (bit like a flemmie)and sooooo laid back :).

I don't really care what kind of other bunnies I'd have - as long asthere were plenty of them :D;). But, having seen gorgeous Elf, as wellas Bub and Tank, I think Palomino's must be pretty high up there. Oh,and every colur of Dutch bunny :D!

Jan

Well my Flemish passed. Connor is a polish.

Flemish

Lionhead

Lionlop

Dutch

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

American Fuzzy Lop

Jersey Wooly

JadeIcing wrote:
I have a flemish giant already....on to my list

Lion head

Lionlop

English Lop

French Lop

Dutch

Polish

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

and

whatever else comes along

Michaela wrote:
Here's what I'd like
  • A Fawn Netherland Dwarf
  • A Tan
  • ABlack Dutch
  • A Flemish Giant
  • A Black Lop (any kind)
  • A Blue eyed white...anything..i'm not bothered, I just adore them!
  • A lop eared lionhead.
I still want all of these, but now I also want;

• An Ermine Rex
  • A Velveteen lop
  • A Himalayan
  • A French lop
  • Another Black Mini-rex
  • A REW lionhead
  • A Harlequin
:biggrin2:

Flemish

Lionhead

Lionlop

Black Dutch

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

American Fuzzy Lop - Gobo

Jersey Wooly - Chubbs

JadeIcing wrote:
Well my Flemish passed. Connor is a polish.

Flemish

Lionhead

Lionlop

Dutch

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

American Fuzzy Lop

Jersey Wooly

JadeIcing wrote:
I have a flemish giant already....on to my list

Lion head

Lionlop

English Lop

French Lop

Dutch

Polish

Dwarf Hotot

Mini Rex

and

whatever else comes along

I absolutely want an English Lop.

They aren't easy to find around here, nor are they "cheap" to buy. (I've seen them as high as $160, and notany less than $90)I have found a breeder a few hours away from me who has three she wants to retire and rehome but the lady is pregnant and not up to driving - and my schedule NEVER works out for me to make the trip.

I had lost contact with her for a while but she emailed me a few weeks back. I told her I was still interested in the rabbits (she only wants $30 each, one is already spayed) and gave her my cell phone number... and now I wait.

It's kind of funny - I prefer rabbits with conventional stand-up ears (my hotot's ears freak me out because they're small) but there's something about the English Lop... I guess with me it's all or nothing at all. If I want a floppy eared rabbit, it better have a LOT of flop!

Leaf wrote:
I absolutely want an English Lop.

They aren't easy to find around here, nor are they "cheap" to buy.

I know a breeder a couple of hours from me who has beautiful E-Lops. I transported some rabbits to her last year from Iowa. I'd be happy to get one for you, if you'd like. How far are you from me?

Here's Darlene's site:

http://www.geocities.com/jdcrabbitry/

Edited to say: She was supposed to have a couple of new litters last weekend, plus she's giving up some of her junior bucks. There's a broken black that I think is gorgeous.

Hahaaaa...now looking at this eight months later...I can't help but giggle...

maherwoman wrote:
Haha!! I think I've just about fulfilled this one! Hehe...I've got my lop, and I'm about to get my lionhead. :D

YAY!!

maherwoman wrote:
I would like to eventually get a few lops...Flower gave me a taste of what a lop looks like, and then decided to have uppity ears like Maisie...what a tease!!

I would also love to get a few lionheads...CUTE!! I saw one named Dandelion at a local shelter, and just DIED because I REALLY wanted to bring her home, but we literally have ZERO room for another bun right now.

In the future when I have a big house, I'll have a bunny room (like Naturestee and others), and be able to expand on the number of my bunny friends. :)

Aah...one can dream...:D

It is fun to look back to the beginning of this thread. I was exactly right about myself. I've taken in a total of four (including one foster) since then, and none were the ones I hadon my list:

Snuggys Mom wrote:

I may not ever check off the whole list because my rabbits usually pick ME, but here's my short list:

Flemish Giant - White Buck
Blue Tort Holland Lop
HarlequinHolland Lop
Harlequin Mini Rex
Blue Eyed White Holland Lop
Broken Opal French Lop

I am sooo suffering from this syndrome! :shock:In fact, I am heading to the shelter tomorrow to see if Thumper would like a new friend. In particular, a Mini Rex! I would also like a Holland Lop, oh, and a Hotot...I'm going to stop!:p

I love bunnies! I would really like someday to have a black otter or sable marten Netherland Dwarf (Cinny was a sable marten dwarf), a lionhead like MyLoki's Lily because she's soooo pretty and looks so soft and floofy, an American fuzzy lop (I think I like floofy animals), a Holland lop, a black or lilac mini rex and maybe a mini-lop! I don't plan to have all these buns at once, mind you, but they are my favorite breeds. And the colors are not important at all, just I think those ones are the prettiest. When it's time to get Mr. Rory his lady friend, she'll probably be a Holland Lop or maybe a mini rex! There aren't very many Netherland Dwarf buns in Alaska, much less lionheads and fuzzy lops, but I have seen Holland Lops, mini lops and mini rexes. I have a while until I'll be bringing a new bun home, and I could always work something out to adopt a bunny from a Washington shelter since my mom lives in WA and I visit a lot.

Is this thread ressurected? :p I don't think I posted in it.
Let's see....
First and foremost.... I want my Butter back :( (Broken tort Holland Lop) ....but I don't want another Holland Lop, though.

Belgian Hare
IMG_0108.jpg

BEW anything :D I love those

Broken fawn English Lop
ReeksTroubleMaker.jpg

Thrianta
Bozface.jpg

Rhinelander
rhinelander.jpg

Blue English Spot
ESfoureverfriendsBlue106.jpg

Gold English Spot
DoubleJLean.jpg

Blue Dutch
Smallemma065.jpg

Tort Dutch
tort_dutch-168x135.jpg

Harlie Dutch
riossurge.jpg

Sandy Continental Giant or Flemish Giant
Dennis.jpg

img57.jpg

Opal otter Lionhead (Haha, I can't find a picture. Perhaps this color doesn't exist in Lionheads :p )

Tort otter Lionhead (Called 'Fox' )
c10OtterFoxBelly.jpg

A black Tan
HyzenDoe5rabbit.jpg

Yes, I put pictures. Cuz pictures are more fun to look at than reading a list ;)
(All the pictures belong to the relm of the internetz and breeders and bunny owners, and I'm just using them to show examples of the color and breed of rabbits :p None of them are mine. I found them on the first page of a quick Google Image search, haha. If their presence offends anyone, I'll remove them )

So....I want a lot of rabbits :biggrin2: I'll probably never have a lot of these, but a girl can dream, right?
......................Right?

~Diana

Latest posts

Back