got tongue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
I don't have yawn pics or binky pics (i cannever catch those!!) :( but my first bunny,Cinnabunloved to give me kisses and I got some cute tonguepics!!

bunnykisses.jpg

kissing mommy!

081602041.jpg

licking his lips after a delicious strawberry treat!!

Do you have any bunny tonguepics??

angieluv wrote:
Oh Bunnyslave Cinnabun is a treasure. Do You still have her?:inlove:
Sadly no. Cinnabun passed away March 2004. I misshim still. He was my first introduction to bunnies and Ididn't know anything but we both learned together. It tookhim a while to trust me but after lots of love and many hours ofresearch, learning as much as I could about bunnies I hope that Iprovided him with a great life his last 2 years...

5467.jpg

this is Cinnabun and his love, Vanilla Bean... they are the epitome of"bunny love". This picture has won many awards in magazines,websites and photography contests. I miss them botheveryday...

I know b/c of him, he is the reason that I adore bunnies. He was perfect. :rainbow:

I have a pair like that.Babetteis a 5 yr.old mini-lop and Beau is a smaller 2 yr.oldmini-lop. They are inseparable. Did Vanilla Bean do OK afterCinnabun passed? I'm worried about that with my two.By theway the photo is wonderful.

angieluv wrote:
I have a pair like that. Babetteis a 5yr.old mini-lop and Beau is a smaller 2 yr.old mini-lop. Theyare inseparable. Did Vanilla Bean do OK after Cinnabun passed? I'mworried about that with my two.By the way the photo iswonderful.
Thanks for the nice words.

actually vanilla bean passed first and cinnabun was doing well b/c Ibonded him to Snickie and Opie. But I think he was heartbroken when Vanilla Bean died. Their bond is nothing likei've ever seen... Cinnabun passed away 2 months later.

:tears2:

I believe that bonded pairs are able "find a new love" and can livewonderful lives with new "friends", but I will always believe thatCinnabun and Vanilla Bean are together at the rainbow reunited as firstloves now. There was no one else for Cinnabun than VB.

Latest posts

Back