Got new buns at show 10-2.. JW and LH's!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
Yesterday on 10-2 I have gotten new buns. The Lionheads and the babies I got from Wisconsin. And the Jersey Woolies I got at the show yesterday for free.. So, here are some photo's that I took. It was very cold this morning and they had rough 2 weeks (LH) and rides to the shows.

Thanks, Misty

*~*~*~* Jersey Woolies~*~*~*

Doe's

#1 No Name? And Color??
SDC11611.jpg

SDC11613.jpg

SDC11614.jpg

SDC11616.jpg

SDC11620.jpg

SDC11621.jpg

Doe #2 ( No Name and Color: ??)
SDC11622.jpg

SDC11624.jpg

SDC11623.jpg

Buck ( No Name and Color: ??) He wanted the camera, think the light.
SDC11626.jpg

SDC11628.jpg

SDC11630.jpg

SDC11636.jpg

*~*~*~ Lionheads (Came from Wisconsin) ~*~*~*

Weber's Mississippi Girl (Siamese Sable Doe)
SDC11637.jpg

SDC11639.jpg

Weber's Mississippi 2 babies.
SDC11653.jpg

In the nesting box
SDC11643.jpg

FurSashe's Pumpkin Doo (Orange Doe)
SDC11606.jpg

SDC11607.jpg

And I had to put Pumpkin Doo with Finch my REW Jersey Wooly Doe, ran out of cages right now. But they liked each other. So I took a picture.
SDC11656.jpg

okay, Thank You.. At the show no one couldnt figure out what the color was. She coat is like so white and shinny.

lelanatty wrote:
Doe #1 Blue
Doe #2 Black
Buck Blue Otter
He's an opal. ;)

A very cute one... and I want to steal him... :p Not that I need another buck. XD Cuz I seriously don't. lol I want to seeee them in person... you're going to Mason... RIGHT? :coolness:

wooly_queen wrote:
lelanatty wrote:
Doe #1 Blue
Doe #2 Black
Buck Blue Otter
He's an opal. ;)

A very cute one... and I want to steal him... :p Not that I need another buck. XD Cuz I seriously don't. lol I want to seeee them in person... you're going to Mason... RIGHT? :coolness:
Yes, Im going to the Mason, MI show.. Nancy wrote me on Facebook and wants to look at them also.. But more on the other doe though.. But yes, I bring all of them with me I guess. Ugh!! And see what you and Nancy says about them.. :)

I'll be bringing lots of bunnies... HOPEFULLY... XD My juniors need to stop munching on each other so that their wool comes in! lol Now go reply to what I said in your thread on RH. hahaha XD

I want a bunny from Nancy... :p I am running out of money though! XD

I have 17 rabbits now,, I went from 10 to 17 in one day.. No more here unless I can sell the 3 of have for sale... And i dont need anymore Jersey Woolies, I needs some LH's.

But yeah, I will look at RH! :p

I wrote you back on RH!!! :nasty::grumpy::pssd::rollseyes

ahh, yeah,, but they wont be mine anymore after the Mason show if I can get new homes for them!

But it was nice also too meet you guys and talking with you.. Thanks! :)

Your welcome, will you be showing any LH's at the mason show? I may have 3 new juniors ready to show by then along with what I have been showing and I will have a couple nice juniors for sale possibly if I still have them.

leo9lionheads wrote:
Your welcome, will you be showing any LH's at the mason show? I may have 3 new juniors ready to show by then along with what I have been showing and I will have a couple nice juniors for sale possibly if I still have them.

I dont know about the Lionheads because Alex mane is sooo short, And he might be faults/DQ of it... Weber's Mississippi haves 3 week old babies with her so she cant go.. And my Orange doe might can show at the Mason, Mi show but we have to figure what color she is first...

Alrighty! Im taking 8 buns with me at the Mason, Mi show and get rid of them.. Im get rid of half my herd.
sad.gif
But I guess I need to do it.... Trying to down-size my herd and only keeping a few Lionheads now. I just want to give up but some people wont let me. They keep saying they know its hard for first time breeders. But I will hang on for alittle bit longer.

And taking 2 Jersey Woolies to be shown. And might the orange Doe.~

That's....

3 Jersey Woolies ( the ones I got just from Marshall, Mi Show)
1 LH/ JW Chinchilla mix baby
4 Lionheads ( 1 Harlquin Doe with Pedigree, 3 non- pedigree buns, black ( was told she was good) , chestnut, and harlie)

mistyjr wrote:
leo9lionheads wrote:

I dont know about the Lionheads because Alex mane is sooo short, And he might be faults/DQ of it... Weber's Mississippi haves 3 week old babies with her so she cant go.. And my Orange doe might can show at the Mason, Mi show but we have to figure what color she is first..
The Orange doe is a Orange. She's just a really smutty orange, you may want to check ear length and if there are breaks in her mane on her though she looks pretty close to a DQ for both.

Latest posts

Back