Goodbye Zeke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry, Dawn. It's too bad that Zeke couldn't have been with you longer. I know he lived like a prince with you, though, and had the best life in those years that a bunny could have. I would also suspect that something more serious was going on under what you could see, and the stress of the URI let that underlying problem take over. Binky free, Zeke.

Hi Dawn, I am sorry to hear of the loss of Zeke. He was a really sweet boy and I enjoyed meeting him at your place in the Summer. RIP little Zeke
:bunnyangel2:

I'm terribly sorry:hug:

You knew he was loved and he did too, and you did all you could for him. Kudos to you for taking so much care of him and being there for him 100% of the way.

:pink iris:Binky Free, :rainbow:Zeke:rainbow:. Your thoughts are with us:pink iris:

So, I got the results back from the autopsy, and he died from liver failure. He had advanced liver cancer.

Looking back now, I can see all the little signs that I explained away. He was having troubles hopping, and I put it on the hardwood floors. He was losing weight in the last couple weeks, and that was from the stress of packing and moving.

I knew he was going to die from cancer eventually. So many of his litter mates have died from it.

--Dawn

Binky Free Zeke

He lived a good life with you and I hope his memory lives strong with you

Im just seeing this. I am so so so sorry, Dawn. He was always one of my favorite RO bunnies, such a special boy.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Haley

Latest posts

Back