Quantcast

Goodbye My Love

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

StellaBunny

Reaction score
Mostly freezing my butt off with Stella... haha
On Saturday I lost my baby girl, Stella. She was only two, and we never got to spay her. She apparently had a neurological disorder, and she had diarrhea and was flopping a ton. We rushed her to an emergency center as fast as possible, but in the end she was put down to stop her suffering. I like to think that she was too perfect for this world. So goodbye my little love, I will see you at the rainbow bridge.

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are so sorry for your loss--it's never easy. Today is the 12th anniversary of our very first bunny leaving us for the bridge--it's still makes me a little weepy.

Catlyn

Reaction score
We are so sorry for your loss--it's never easy. Today is the 12th anniversary of our very first bunny leaving us for the bridge--it's still makes me a little weepy.
Just reading your reply has made me weepy too, i can't stop remembering my lost lop Musti who left me 06.06.2020

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss! I remember when you first joined the forum and shared pictures of beautiful Stella. She was so cute!

Catlyn

Reaction score
On Saturday I lost my baby girl, Stella. She was only two, and we never got to spay her. She apparently had a neurological disorder, and she had diarrhea and was flopping a ton. We rushed her to an emergency center as fast as possible, but in the end she was put down to stop her suffering. I like to think that she was too perfect for this world. So goodbye my little love, I will see you at the rainbow bridge.
I'm so sorry for your loss, she had a wonderful life!

Toffee and Valentina

Reaction score
Grieving with you. Mine is struggling at the vet right now. Wishing you comfort knowing you gave a bun a good life and lots of love

Latest posts