Goodbye my guinea pigs...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexahs

Reaction score
I don't even know what to write. I wasn't even going to post. But they deserve more than that. They were such amazing pigs...

I'm heartbroken. I adopted Casey and Tabitha from a rescue only about a month ago. I fostered them for only a couple of days before I knew that they belonged with me for the rest of their lives. But who knew that that time would come so soon? They were just beginning to be rehabilitated. They had had such a hard life - they finally were living and experiencing life the way that they deserved. And now they're gone. How is that fair? I want them back! I miss them...I love them...I'm sorry.

I don't think I can write any more just yet. My heart hurts and I can't stop crying. I just want to hold them in my arms again. I want to see them eat their hay and popcorn around their cage. I want to hear them wheek and scramble around when I bring their veggies into the room. I just, I don't know...

Their passing was traumatic. For some reason they attacked one another and I wasn't home to catch it in time or rush them to thevet. Casey had already passed, but I held Tabitha in myarms until she was gone. They'd never fought before and have lived together their whole lives - over 4-years.Whydid this have to happen? I'm so, so sorry.

Casey...

Casey1.jpg

Tabitha...

Tabitha.jpg

My beautiful girls.

CaseyandTabitha3.jpg

CaseyandTabitha.jpg

Rest in peace my girls. You'll forever be in my heart. I'm sorry I let you down, please forgive me...

If you can find it in your hearts, please keep me and my girls in your prayers.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry. Why they do some of these things I guess we just don't know and may never know.

You did nothing wrong. It just wasn't supposed to be. They were getting on in years and one might have become ill - that's something that happens too.

:hug:

Aww I'm sorry :( But it's not your fault. You never thought that'd happen. Atleast they got to live the rest of their lives happy and spoiled, cared by a wonderful person :) I'm sure they are very happy they got you! :hug2:

Back