Goodbye for now sweet girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
My sweet Carmel,

I could almost hear the joyful celebration from the bridge when you left me this past Thursday. Mama is glad for you that you get to be with your Buddy boy again. And that you no longer have to suffer the pain inflicted on your fragile earthly body. As much as I want you to still be here with me, I know that your heart belonged to Buddy, and his to you. I'll bet the two of you are painting the bridge red together!

You were a wonderful little bunny. Your attitude amused me as much as it could drive me crazy!Your gift of trust in me was overwhelming. Your bravery after you lost Buddyinspired me. And your spirit lifted my own.

Thank you for teaching me what Buddy couldn't andfor showing me how much lovea little diva girl can give. You will always be my very special "big girl". I'll see you when we meet again at Rainbow Bridge.

Mama loves youBella :hearts:

carmelpose.jpg

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/bunlove_photo/carmel/?action=view&current=f9d8b301.pbr

Carmel was such a beautiful girl. It just broke my heart when she passed.

Rest in peace angel girl. Your mommy loved you so very much.:bunnyangel:

Beth,

You are so strong. You know you did everything you could. I'm glad I was there to help you as I could. What a beautiful girl she was.

Binky free sweet Carmel, find Buddy and both of you binky free together:rainbow:

Rest In Peace Carmel, Binky free with Buddy and enjoy a healthy body.

x

Back