Good Vibes Please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
:nerves1

I brought in my kitten for her spay yesterday and they were to spay her this morning. I still haven't heard anything though I am quite sure all is well. I must admit though, I am a total nervous wreck! I never thought Ì'd be worrying so much!!! I mean, I figured if I can deal with the rabbits going in, surely a cat would be much easier... Oy! I'm just as nervous. Lol.

So please send good vibes that the spay went well and also that she will not be peeing around the house anymore after this!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all is well for you and her. Why don't you ring them up and see how she's doing?

Sending positive vibes your way.... (after rabbits... a cat should be easy!)

I'm sure she's just fine!

I was in your same shoes a week ago when my kitten went in for her spay. She's just at 4 pounds at 7 months old so size was our worry. That and the idea of putting our baby underanestheticsthat's been here since she was a day old... rather stressful.

Three more cats and we are done with the getting spayed stuff! Outside Mamma Cat is getting spay, don't need anymore kittens! Shes' got kitten right now that will be 5 weeks on Saturday, a calico and 2 grey kittens. Two of the kittens are going to stay with us and finding the third a home, so in a quite few months they will go in for the surgery.

I understand your concern! Have you tried calling them?

I's on hold :pI didn't want to bug them but I couldn't wait anymore :?

Okies! All is good :biggrin2:I can pick her up tomorrow between 1-8 pm. I can't wait to have my girl home! :biggrin2:

Lol, I will feel a whole lot better after hugging her! They are a great place though and I really really am relieved to have found this vet hospital. I'm happy to get good news for once :p

I was so shocked though when I was talking to the vet and signing the papers... Ok, I didn't do the bloodtest for a few reasons but I mean, she asked about painkillers. I looked at her and asked if people seriously refused painkillers and she said yes. :shock:13$ worth of painkillers after a hysterectomy and people don't get them?! In my mind, if you cannot afford the painkillers, you don't do the spay :shock:if you cannot afford 13$ of painkillers, don't get a pet! I was shocked :?Obviously, I am talking about those who only refuse them due to money. Personally, I think they should include them in the price and not allow it to be optional. :)

Anywho, we had a laser spay done since it was highly recommended. Whatever is best is for her. :)Now let's just hope that the peeing issue is solved! I don't think it was behavioural though because it really coincided with her being in heat :)

Thanks everyone!

I pick her up at 7... Is it 7 yet??? I want her hoooome. Lol. I have her blanky all ready and will put it in the dryer for 5 mins when we get back so it will be all soft and warm :biggrin2:

Houdina is home. All is great but she is mighty p'd pff :?She has to wear a collar for 2 weeks??? They told me til May 30th when she gets her stitches removed. I was thinking of maybe leaving it for a week and then putting a sweater or somthing... I find it a tad much... Anyone have any ideas? :)

All is great but not even two mins after being let out of her carrier she's jumping and climbing and I'm freaking out and she's getting mad at me because i won't let her do anything. Lol. She is also following me and wrapping her arms around me. If I come to walk away she holds onto my arm... Yes Houdina actually wraps her arms around mine and won't let me go. She has ever since the day i brought her home. She's just worse than ever now though. Lol. I feel so bad for her, though it seems she's not in too much pain. She's eating and drinking, peeing, just need to watch for poop now :)

Thank you for all the good vibes :rose:

Latest posts

Back