Good vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there - I think I already gave you a list ofpossible vets in another thread, but the vet I go to (they are reallygood) is at Yonge and the 401. It's the Links Road AnimalClinic. Any of the vets there are great with bunnies.

http://www.thelinksroadanimalclinic.com/

There is also a vet at Kennedy and Finch that knows bunnies (although they're not as knowledgeable as the Links Road).

I believe you've said you live on the east side of the city - if so, you should defeinately check out the Links Road clinic.

Please PM me if you need me to help you find another vet.

Hi Nadia who do your babies usually see at theLinks? We see Dr Rick Axelsen (sp?). He's reallygood, we actually live in Ajax but they are so good and caring that wewill travel any distance to them.

Susan:bunnydance:

Hey Susan - I have seen them all at least once.

I see Hanadie mainly (Dr. Nur), but for other times when I just had tocome in (for the Chocolate fiasco for example), I have had Dr.Axelson. I also had Dr. Mavromatis, and I must say, he was myfavorite for how he handled Misty and his knowledge.

Latest posts

Back