Good thoughts and Prayers needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
Jupiterannette is rushing Spice to the vet rightnow. She was getting a necessary butt bath this morning and seemed to have a stroke.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. The rabbit is stressing and limp, Jupiterannette is a wreck.

Oh God, that poor little baby and her mom!! :(

Prayers, love, and thoughts are going out from here. My heart goes out to both of them.

What a horrible worry. :tears2:

Hello.

we are back from the vet.

spice is doing better, she gave us quite the scare, they are running test on her now, and we are waiting for results.

she is still breathing fast, but is moving a bit now. i jsut put her in with a big pile of hay and she is eating. vet said she looks good, but week.

a poop test and full blood panel should tell us what is going on.

:waiting:waiting is sooo hard.. i jsut want my baby to be ok..

thank you all for your thoughts.

she is not moving again, she jsut lays there and breathes soo heavy..

she is so week if i roll her over she jsut stays that way....

shes like a fully posable bunny doll.... sooo lifeless, but breathing...

i dont knwo waht to do ....

she was soo hyper and full of life....

any ideas?

Did your vet give her any sub q fluids?

Can you get anything in her like pedialyte or weak mint tea or something?

Peg

If she under a year or so, could it be floppy rabbit syndrome? If it is, try giving some vitamin E because FRS is linked to vit E deficieny.

she would have been 4 mos old in 2 days.

and now she is over the rainbow bridge, binkying and eating all the treats she can find!

she died on the way to the vet.

thank you all for your thoughts...

the vet is doing the labs for free, and will let me know the results in a day or 2...

so i know if i have to do anything for cami,adn hunny....

I'm so deeply sorry.

If eitherof your buns is a litter mate, then keep and eye out. Out of a litter of four, three buns went down with FRS, we lost one, and the owner of another ill one lost her, but we managed to nurse the other ill one through it three times, so it can be down if you are ready for the symptoms early and act instantly.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope Spice is free. Thinking of you. x

Sweetie...did you want me to change the title of your thread to anything, to let people know? Is there anything at all I can do for you?

You let me know, ok?

:hug:

Back