good places online to order rabbit supplies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KW cages the shipping estimate they told me onthe phone was incorrect the actual shipping was way cheaper i highlyreccomend them.they are in california,kwcages.com.bluebird

http://www.americancart.us/pet_chinchilla_toys/index.php

im am very happy with this place on ordering!! ihad placed an order on the 20th for some wood chew toys, i postedpayment on them through paypal. well i checked last nite onthe order thinking ok anytime i should be getting word back orsomething that they recieved payment and that my order is on itsway. i get on there and my account states that my order ispending due to payment not recieved. so i emailed them andthey had some confusion with my paypal payment i guess, theyappologized for the mix up and are sending out my order first thingmonday and stated they were throwing in some xtra bonus toys for themix up!! to me that is just awesome service! i willdefinetly be ordering from them again in the future!

Hi, I noticed someone elsesuggestedThe Busy Bunny, I ordered from them. Theyare in California, and I'm up here in Canada. They werereally fast at shipping, the bunnies love their toys. I alsoorded the grass mats, they are very hard to find up here.

The customer service is really good to. If you have anyquestions/concerns they were really helpful. Good luck infinding toys for you little one.

Soooska

Latest posts

Back