Good News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
As you all know, we've been working on thisproject, and our Beloved Ben will start it off as we all voted for hispicture. Prayers continue for Cupcake to recover from herailments as well.

The good news is that I spoke to the Administrator last night and toldher about the Calendar and us being able to print only 6copies. She said that she would create one in a.pifformatand post it so that we can all print a copy from ourown computers. She'll announce it when it's ready.

I was going to let this come as a surprise, but in light of losing Ben,Bunbun, Thumper, Copper, Pamnock's daughter's chinchilla, showrabbit'scat, Wiskers,and not knowing what is going on with Cupcake, it justdoesn't seem like a time to hold off on good news.

-Carolyn

Only 6 copies? well I wish there was a way........ but it looks like you found it :)

I certainly would hope that one of the calendars goes to Fergi.......

I didn't get a chance to vote (the polls closed!) but I would have definitely voted for Ben.

Me too. Will this be something we can burn todisk and bring someplace to get printed? We have a nice printer, butit's not color of course.

Latest posts

Back