Good Day/Bad Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan sounds like hehas a lot of his Mom's traits! :)Of course since we don'tknow Dad I guess we can't give you all the credit! He sounds like awonderful young man. I know from experience that there are not enoughlike him. I'm sure you are so proud.

Raspberry

Little do you both know, I'm going to take them: Matthewand Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian. Afterall, they preferTucker Town.

Sure...Go Ahead...Talk about Ryan and the Beauty; post your pictures.

We'll just sit back. You won't even know we're here. (I'm getting The Best of The Best. ;) )

Go ahead now...talk amongst yourselves....we're not listening.

-Carolyn

You really think you're All That, don'tcha, Raspberry Swirl.

Well, you'll see!!!

YOU'LL SEE!!!

-Carolyn

You 2 are hilarious! Shesh if I ever need a good laugh I know who to come to. :p

;)

*Whispers to Carolyn.*

I think we need to do some bunny and kid napping! Sebastian and his little girl! :D

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

I might have to use bait to find him! :p

StephTummy.jpg

That is NOT playing fair :D

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Ry and his dog . . .
What a handsome boy and he has a little jack russel. Gotta love him!

He sounds so mature and responsible! He also sounds veryintelligent. Knowing to give the fish the aerator andBUILDING one,... very impressive!

Could I borrow him to maybe help my son learn to be a bit more responsible? I'll return him...... in a few years! ;)

I must admit that I was very concerned when I sawsome type of electrical "torture" device inRyan'sroom. It had some type of transformer at the end that pluggedinto the outlet, and 2 very thick copper wires coming out ofit. Ryan wasn't home at the time, so I took the device andshowed it to my husband. I was pretty upset because it lookedlike something used to electrocute someone.

My husband (an electrician) looked at it and laughed -- he said, "That's just a homemade battery charger." LOL

Ryan has wired his room for surround sound, wired large speakers onto his TV and has fixed just about everything.

Ryan's mechanical abilitiesall started when he was veryyoung. He took a pair of scissors and with surgicalprecision, removed his preciousstuffed monkey'sface,arms and feet. . .

Since that time, everything in the house has been taken apart so he could see what was inside.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Of coursesince we don't know Dad I guess we can't give you all thecredit!

A most awesome man :)

Pam
I can imagine! :)He would haveto be to be the life partner of such a great woman and the head of sucha terrific family. Those kids have gotta come from goodstock!

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
RS,

You knew I was kidding, right?

-Carolyn
Actually, I was just gathering up my bonbons, potato chips and ice cream. Trying to decide which blankie I'mgoing to drag out....staying in my pj's all day...just gonna lay on thecouchsulking...

RaspberrySwirl

Back