Good Day/Bad Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a Real Piece of Work, isn't she, m.e.???

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl, m.e., and Carolyn:

*Rolls on the floor laughing hysterically.*

Ok now if I can stop laughing for one minute I'm off to feed the spoiled bunnies!

And yes . . .

The boy also sews!!!!!! His fingers are sorefromsewing elastic strips on his new expensive biking kneepads -- which of course, Ryan felt needed modifying LOL

Ryan's sewing reminded me of an incident last year when one of ourtenants brought over his wife's blouse on Easter Sunday asking if Icould sew the button back on because they were getting ready to leavefor church and his wife (who is my age) didn't know how to fix thebutton???????? Talk about helpless people not being able todo anything for themselves :X

Pam

"Good on 'im, Matie!" I,too,also sew and for the same reason(s), mostly.I've refitted various camping items to my own specifications andcreated new onesby sewing when I couldn't find or affordexactly what I wanted. Did the same thing for some lingeriefor the Missus a goodly number of years ago, too! But, that'sanother story.

Never could remember how to thread the machine, to this day.Always needed the Missus to do that for me, but once threaded I was offand running. I made tents, tarps, net windows and doors, stuff sacksand gear bags for specific items during our back backing days when weworked for the National Forest Service in Grizzley Bear High Countryin Montana.

That's another story, too,I'm afraid.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
"Did the same thing for some lingerie for the Missus a goodly number ofyears ago, too! But, that's another story.

........during our back backing days when we worked for the NationalForest Service in Grizzley Bear High Country in Montana.

That's another story, too,I'm afraid.

Buck
Enough with the teasing and out with the stories!!!!

Raspberry

Ahh, neither is terribly interesting and havenothing to do with rabbits. Must admit, some of our "bearstories" were pretty funny though, but it is in the telling and not inthe writing I suspect.

Those would be an excellent types of stories to relate over a drink ortwo at the Bunny Boathouse Party. Suspectyou and Mark might have one or a dozen you could pass on,too! LOL

Buck

Well....there isthe night I had a few too many cocktails at the lake, I wanted a fewsmooches, he did not...and he locked me out of the camper at3:00 am :shock:....What's a girl to do but dance on the picnic tableand sing? :D You are right! We will have to exchange storiesat the boathouse party! :)

Raspberry

Only the men and me sew in our family... Mygranddad's a whiz on the sewing machine. I can never rememberhow to thread it either Buck! LOL But I do crossstitch. My gran's arthritis prevents her from sewing, so mygrumps does it. My dad also hemseverythingbecausehe can never get the right trouserlength. :? I think all men and women should betaught how to sew, cook, wire plugs, etc because we're all going tohave to do it at one time or another.

Can I borrow your son Pam? I need him to teach Dan a fewthings! ;) He has a degree in mechanicalengineering, but knows nothing about fixing things! *sigh*

Ang xx

Only on thisincredible forum could apotentially volatile threadbe steeredinto "MenRock" and "Raspberry Revealed" LOL

Ryan is certainly available for hire :)

Pam

You mean to tell me that there's a machine to do the sewing :?.

The only sewing "machine" I've ever used is the little skinny silverthingy with the reeeeealy tiny hole at one end that they say you asupposed to put the thread through. Easier said than done ;).

Actually I have sewed quite a bit and have created similar adaptaionsas Buck has. Not quite as exotic as lingerie or Grizzly Gear, though :p.

But honestly I have never used a machine. Everything was done by hand. Even my daughters Pocahontus costume!

Jim

Latest posts

Back