Golden Oldies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyBun

Reaction score
Sorry not been on forawhile. But after reading a post on the Welcome Forum I thought id atopic about older rabbits. I have Toby who is 14, dose anyone else havea Golden Oldie? Although Toby is 14 he has no health problems and he isvery strong and active, in fact our vet said he has the body of a 3year old rabbit, so I am very please with that. Also I have noticed thepersonality in mature bunnies, there is a difference and I think I willalways keep older rabbits now.

I have a website dedicated to older rabbits calledGoldenBunnies.http://www.freewebs.com/goldenbunnies/home.htm

Thanks Tobybun! The idea of starting a thread for a "7-Up Club" has come up recently.

Who all out there has senior bunnies?

Let us know! :)

RO Staff

Well, Rex will beseven tomorrow, and Peanut will be six in June, so we're getting there:wink:

TobyBun - I love your site, thanks for sharing it :)

What a great site - cute buns and lots of goodinfo. It's so nice to hear of rabbits that live to be a good age. Iknow Rose (Rabbitgirl) had Smokey that lived to be 13 years or more.

BTW m.e. - Happy Birthday to Reximus Maximus tomorrow :D. Hope he's having a party!

Jan

Oooooh!!! CUTE!!

THere's a bun on that site called 'muffin' - she looks just like BonBon(see the disapproving rabbits photo page and you'll know who i'mtalking about)!!

Great thread!!! I currently have a fewrabbits that are up there in age. Spike is a blue dutch whowas born in June of 1996. Krista a black dutch was born in1998 and a few others born in 99. If I can't find homes formy rabbits when I am done breeding and showing them, they live outtheir days with me. This way I know that they will be wellcared for!!!

Sharon

I signed up for that site as I have one mini-lopthat just turned 6 yrsold and I did have a very old bunny (gone toheaven) .I had some trouble getting on the site so gave up yesterdaybut I will give it another try as I think its a great idea to discussproblems of older buns. :D

Latest posts

Back