Going to the grocery store!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fribble2110

Reaction score
Well its that time again.... The classic grocery store run to stock up on all sorts of veggies for the little critters! Having six mouths to feed im running out of veggies sooner then i thought! This time though i wanna mix it up for them! They get the usual romaine, broccli, baby carrots and the occasional banana :)
My question for people! What do you guys give your buns that they seem to love! I want to mix up there treats :p

Well i have some parsely growing in my little garden that i started lol :p I might have to try wheat grass though everyone seems to be raving about how much there buns love it! I think this time im going to get the carrots with the leafy tops, clilantro, and the usual stuff they LOVE broccoli!

Cilantro, parsley, bits of apple and banana, romaine, bok choy, celery, broccoli, dandelions, carrots is what my two love so far. Cilantro and parsley are by far their favorites aside from sweet stuff of course. I do give them occasional plain cheerios.

Oooh yeah definitely try wheat grass. Harvey goes crazy for it. I feed him mostly cilantro and parsley here and there. Of course apples and bananas and carrots. I need to do a grocery/veggie run tonight too.

Lets see. Romaine, parsley, cilantro, peppers, cucumber, carrot, spinach, apple, banana, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes and i'm sure there's more. Brittany LOVES parsley and cilantro.

Yeah Harvey only nibbled on cucumber and gave me a nasty look haha. Which is too bad, cause I love cucumber and it goes to waste if only I eat it.

Just planted cilantro, basil and parsley along with some rows of baby carrots. Bunnies love their greens. All of this will be ready to harvest just in time when Neville turns 6 months. Can't wait for him to try it. Then Luna when she's ready. They already love wheat grass. Have that growing in the bunny run for a treat.

I do buy spinach, collard greens and romaine lettuce at the store. Have seeds ready to germinate for a fall crop of arugula and kale.

K:)

Back