Going to Las Vegas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
:bunnydance:At long last...we are going to Vegas! This is an anniversary gift to each other (13 years!). It was actually yesterday, but we are leaving Sunday am, to return again Sat. am. Sorry, forum friends, I haven't been on board for a long time; I will have to go back months to read and reread topics all around. Life has been busy, but hopefully, at least for a brief while, it will slow down for me. My new job at the school board is one of the best things that I was ever blessed with. Anyway...any Vegas advice? Thank you!

Oooohhh, I Love Vegas!!! There is soooo much to see and do in the various hotels, and a lot of it is for free - The sinking Galleon outside Treasure Island, Circus acts in Circus Circus, Light Show at Fremont Street..... Just going into the different hotels and experiencing the different themes is fun.

Only real advice I would give is to limit any gambling money and stick to the limit - I think it would be real easy to get carried away. I hardly spent any money, but ended up winnning $500 on the 25 cent slot machines in tne Venetian :D. Whatever you do, have a great trip!!

Jan

If you find my brain in Vegas, tell it to come home! (It could be anywhere, but its just not where it belongs). I could have sworn I replied to this last night!!
happy8.gif

Anyhoo, hey stranger, nice to see you pop in for a quick visit, and the BEST of luck in Vegas!!

:goodluck
smiley_abkt.gif
smiley_abkt.gif
smiley_abkt.gif
smiley_abkt.gif
smiley_abkt.gif

Eat, drink and be merry! (And take some pics!)

:eats
drunk.gif
band.gif
dancing.gif
:camera

Have fun and win big!!
smiley_abeq.gif

sas
wave.gif
and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

LuvaBun wrote:
limit any gambling money and stick to the limit
The only chips I used, was the ones they gave me as courtesy chips. :twocents

I wouldn'tmindgoing there to seethe New Cirque du Soleil's The Beatles LOVE.

Rainbows! :)

I didnt know there was a new Cirque Beatles show. I LOVE THE BEATLES!!! We went to Vegas for our honeymoon and can't wait to go back. We had so much fun. So much to see and do!! Hope you havea blast!!

Latest posts

Back