Going Away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
It seems that there is some emergency business that I have to take care of in Pennsylvania--Peter and I are taking the baby and we will be back Saturday night..

My mom wont be home much to take care of the bunnies so I filled their bowls and gave them each an extra big bowl of food--so there is absolutely enough to last them until Saturday..

BUT--that delays the day that I will be getting Gratie which really upsets me..

I have called Mandy and left her a message and she has yet to respond--so I HOPE she responds tonight..

I am upset that I cannot see my babyy boy on Saturday like I was supposed to..

This 'business' is definitely something that cannot be delayed..We are leaving in about an hour or 2 and we will be on our way to Pennsylvania..

It is a 2 hour drive and I hate sitting in the car :/
But it must be done..
I will not have a computer there so I wont be back on until Saturday night or Sunday morning..

Please PRAY that Mandy gets back to me..
I would really like for her to bring Gratie to my house anyways and I will have my mom fill up the water bottle and his food dish--but I am not sure how comfortable they are with that..

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ya'll--I filled Vegas' hayrack ALOT and Poker has a bin that is always full..
I even filled Gratie's hayracks because I e-mailed Mandy and told her to bring him anyways-my mom can handle him :)

This is my first time leaving them!!!!!

Latest posts

Back