god i hate thinking with my own thoughts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know that we don't know each other very well, but i wanted to say i am so sorry for what your going thru.

and it might not mean much, but you can pm me anytime. even if it is just to type everything out and have someone to hear. i am great at listening

just remember, you have many friends here. and bunnies you can hug and cuddle whenever you need.

i thought i would also add one of my favorite quotes. it sounds depressing if you take it that way, but whenever life has me down, or i am terribly upset about something i think of it and take it in a literal form, i don't remember who wrote it, all i remember is that it has gotten me past some tough times

"i can sum up everything i've learned in life in 3 words: it goes on"

not sure if that will help, but i thought it was worth a try

hope things get better for you

katt wrote:
i know that we don't know each other very well, but i wanted to say i am so sorry for what your going thru.

and it might not mean much, but you can pm me anytime. even if it is just to type everything out and have someone to hear. i am great at listening

just remember, you have many friends here. and bunnies you can hug and cuddle whenever you need.

i thought i would also add one of my favorite quotes. it sounds depressing if you take it that way, but whenever life has me down, or i am terribly upset about something i think of it and take it in a literal form, i don't remember who wrote it, all i remember is that it has gotten me past some tough times

"i can sum up everything i've learned in life in 3 words: it goes on"

not sure if that will help, but i thought it was worth a try

hope things get better for you
yeah, your right i dont know you, but the fact a sort of stranger cared about me nad wrote such brillant words of adivice.. i would love to get to know you better:)
your right though, every thing goes on. except death :expressionless sorry side tracking in my head.
im glad you are good at listening, aslong as you ar as good as rebecca lol, your in the top listens in my world!:D
i will keep in mind to pm you, for a chat or to let off some feelings/
i really apriciate this:)

CKGS wrote:
Just wanted to drop by and let you know I am thinking about you and you are still in my thoughts and prayers. (((((Elena)))))
i have forgotten to drop into your blog and im scared to see what ive missed:shock:
thank you very much for being here- which is what every one on here has been.
((((((((janet)))))))))))

NorthernAutumn wrote:
LOL! We were talking about that in another thread. There are LOTS of INTJs on RO :)
INTJs UNITE!!!:D
really? lol, we could start a clan :coolness:
what thread, now im interested.lol, ill go poke about and see.:D

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
irishlops wrote:
im glad you are good at listening, aslong as you ar as good as rebecca lol, your in the top listens in my world!:D
:D I'm still here for you girl
i hoped that! your my top 5 listeners :p

Been thinking about you Elena, hoping you're doing ok.
You're in my prayers & thoughts.
(my 19yr.old daughter said if you didn't live so far away you could come live with her).

anneq wrote:
Been thinking about you Elena, hoping you're doing ok.
You're in my prayers & thoughts.
(my 19yr.old daughter said if you didn't live so far away you could come live with her).
:nerves1:blushan: tell your daughter thank you very much, and might take up the offer.:p (JOKING)
but if i lived in your area i would.
its very nice to know people care about others like that:).
im doing ok i think, but i guess im blotting things out at the moment and im in a good mood most of the time so i guess its working.

Back