god i hate thinking with my own thoughts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
ok, i just want to shout at anything so i guess here is the best place. some of you may know some of this. some may not.

i dont really give a stuff if any one comments or not. i jyust want to share so its off my cheast. finally
I feel asif i need to share this before i get to bad with dealing with it.
ok, red john and psych16 have an idea due to cnvosations with them, but i am feeling very very down. at the bottom of a pit.
every thing is going wrong and things are piling on. geee im not a magnat!
ill start at the start.
my dad us having a mental relationship with this woman linda at his work. (bus driver) she started 9yrs ago. my dad since then is having a physcolical relaptionship with her. he sends her texts (he wrote a text for linda, but sent it to my mum instead) it read "hi, hows it going, ill have a wee chat to you at around 2. your lucky to get off tuesday beacuse of the match, see you later babe"
he never sends texts like that to his wife. she is never called babe let alone texted it.
he has walked 2 times but my mum kicked him out after he had been doing her shifts when she was still in bed. some times pretending to be working when he was off doing her work and she gets all the money..
the two times her walked we did not have heating over winter and ran out of gas for cooking one or two times. now my mum is struggling again. she is saying she is not turning me against my dad, but weather she knows it or not she is trying. messing with my mind which noramly is very hard to do,
then i have this girl following me and fiona(my real friend) about getting me into trouble and me nearly killing her when inaprotiatly touched my brest and slaped me, thank god no teacher was in that corador. i got mad, and now she is fighting with me saying i used self defence
one time she wandered off durning lunch when i was in the line for dinner. i waved at her and she saw me we made eye contact then i went on shoving through the line like normal. then me and fiona could not see her. we srugged it off. in next class laura and alice stopped me in art when i was getting more pastles and said what did you do to lauen?(ps, this was way before i used self defence).
lauen went crying to alice and laura that we bullied her!!!
385970365b8ed7503b4294502a458efa.gif
2e207fad049d4d292f60607f80f05768.gif
of all the cheek. now its the summer hoildays... thankfully.

this happend in 2nd yr, in 1st year, lauen told me in maths do you need nayhelp??? of couse you do your stupid, and i shoved off her chair, which i dont normal resort to violence but i was already annoyed at the maths.
then i might have a incurable disabiltity called dyscaclculia. which is to do with maths, time, space measure ment, music and other things, which explains my so called stupid ness in math lessons. im having a meeting in school on... monday about it and were talking about lauren. but the school will hardley do a thing about lauren because its happened to other people. and this disabitlity is sometimes srugged off by schools and sweeped under the carpet.
and if not all. my mum mentaly and osmetimes physically abuses me, so think how that has and still is afecting me...
e78feac27fa924c4d0ad6cf5819f3554.gif
some tomes i want to run away. i have even planned it. some times i thought of sucide.... but i rule it out and tell my self i ahve friends. i have my 2 pets. and i have you guys/gals.

on top of it my mum is seroiusly talking about sucide. and its another thing ontop of me. and because she has been abusing me nad my brothers... some times i dont give a dam. when she has said it, i tell her no. dont. but inside i really dont care. but then becuas eof that i feel guielty.
i wnat to beable to hug my mother with out feeling dead i might get hit or worse. but now i dont wnat hugs any more from her. and now im feeling really sad.
im a bit happy today because the mentalist has two behind the sense shows and also the last two shows of season one on tonight.
hey this thread has some mentalist related stuff so i guess its in the riht place.
im sorry for posting this, but i want to tell someone and get a weight off my chest.
tahnks,
elena

Flashy wrote:
*sits with you*

Try contacting that place I gave you the link to on the web.
sigh. i might aswell.
i have been using good and not so good ways of coping with this but what have i got to lose? like i have nearly lost a big important bit of my life.

*sits beside you and wisprers*
i have to go offline in 5mins and will not be on till tomorrow, so i really aprectate all the things you have saidin the past fewe mounths.:(

Yeh, try contacting them. They support people who struggle with things you do and they could make the world of difference to you.

Poke me if you want a chat :)

x

(((((((((Elena)))))))))) Even though you don't really like them right now- Hugs from someone who cares are absolutely wonderful. And just so you do know- I CARE about you hun.

Elena - I don't know what to say.

I'll say a prayer for you - I know it may not seem like much, but I think you're going in the right direction - trying to talk to people to help you through this very difficult time.

Your mom needs help, but whether or not she wants it is up to her. Trust me, one of the most agonizing things we can experience is watching someone we love destroy themselves -
wanting to show affection towards your mom and caring about her is perfectly normal and healthy - it's understandable that you would want to numb that pain - just try not to get caught up in all the unhealthy ways that are so common.
I used to read a lot and go for VERY long walks (we're talking 4hrs at times, lol).

It's a lot to be put on your young shoulders - I really do hope you can find a group or someone you can confide in who can help you through this.

/hugs
Anne

right im on quick. she is messing with my head again...
and msot of all, she has banned me from the tv and the laptop.. well im allowed on to looka t art. so ill not be on

wow your going through a real tough time! I will be thinking of you :hug:

irishlops wrote:
right im on quick. she is messing with my head again...
and msot of all, she has banned me from the tv and the laptop.. well im allowed on to looka t art. so ill not be on
right im on ro again.
im only aloud on devint art really, but im not sure if i am.
she really is messing with me head at the minute. my friend fiona is coming to sleep over tomorrow.
she invited me to the cinema, but i dont have enough money to go..:(

anyway. im not alowed on the laptop or watching tv apart from the news. because i need to think about my feelings or sometiming like taht.
she is doing more pshological stuff which my barriors is not as strong as my physical barrior.
so she said if i was hurt by her to tell her and asked if im agrey with her.
god yes i am. but i said no because she is sucidial at the moment so i guess jjust lied to my mum. great.
but i dont want her to know i hate her. but hate is strong word. maybe hateish...
any way. tahnks to every one on her. i feel a bit better saying i told you all whats on my mind. or atleast maority of it. im not on for long, so i cant reply for all replies in detail. but im taking avdice and tahnks kiz and rebecca

ill hope to be on soon:(
elena

"i dont want her to know i hate her. but hate is strong word. maybe hateish..."

Elena - I think to make this clearer to you, and to help with any guilt you would experience thinking you hated you mom ....

I think you love your mom (normal) it's her behavior that you hate (considering how you've described her behavior that would be normal).

We can even detest a certain behavior (or habit) in ourselves, as long as we don't confuse it with hating the person. Of course, you wouldn't wish this kind of behavior on anyone - and that shows you're normal - I can almost guarantee your mom wasn't born this dysfunctional - it took something (probably in her formative years)to create this behavior - perhaps if you can understand this, it might make it a bit easier to handle.

anneq wrote:
"i dont want her to know i hate her. but hate is strong word. maybe hateish..."

Elena - I think to make this clearer to you, and to help with any guilt you would experience thinking you hated you mom ....

I think you love your mom (normal) it's her behavior that you hate (considering how you've described her behavior that would be normal).

We can even detest a certain behavior (or habit) in ourselves, as long as we don't confuse it with hating the person. Of course, you wouldn't wish this kind of behavior on anyone - and that shows you're normal - I can almost guarantee your mom wasn't born this dysfunctional - it took something (probably in her formative years)to create this behavior - perhaps if you can understand this, it might make it a bit easier to handle.
thanks, i do understand. i feel abit better, but i still cant get over the fact i cant feel sad she is talking about sucide.
i hope i dont turn out like her in my later life.

irishlops wrote:
i hope i dont turn out like her in my later life.

Honey, you won't. You are already way ahead of the game in that you recognize what she is doing and how it affects others. You won't become like her, you have a good head on your shoulders. You can't let her behavior get you thinking like that. You are your own person, you don't become just like your parents just because they are your parents.

*hugs* I wish I lived closer, I'd have you come stay with us until something was figured out. It hurts my heart to see you going through this without anyone physically there where you are to help you.

thanks every one, again, im on a flying peep on here, so icant reply to replies in detail.
i wish i lived near you and rebecca anne.
elena

my friend came to stay as i said, and she ended up cryinga nd wanting to go home, and my mum was like are you ok darlinga nd ill get you home now.

she never calls me darling or would do anything like taht, i knwo its a guest and stuuff but i cant help but feel sad taht a friend of mine, really a stranger to my mum gets called that but never me,.

i guess form you guys.. yeh:)
if you mean my mum- no she has not tried to hug me.

tahnsk alot rebecca,:hug:
im posting pics of me, my dog and my bunnies sometime today or tomorrow:laughsmiley:

Latest posts

Back