Glad to be back after a long hiatus!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maukin

Reaction score

Sorry I've ben gone for so long, but life has been crazy. With the untimely death of Arwyn, I've decided not to start a breeding program for my Flemish. I still have my Dugan, who is a lovely lumbering five months old. I'm thinking about a buddy for him, but I'm holding off at the moment. Been spending much of my time working at my local SPCA, where I'm affectionately known as "Our Rabbit Lady". Right now today we had a dwarf brought into us that a local guy saved from a bunch of cats that were trying to make this poor guy into a snack. His teeth are a dark brown, but even, and he is such a nice boy. Are dark teeth a sign of age? Bunny adoptions here are only 5.00!!! Anyone interested? I'l post a picture of him when I get one.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and the "Where are you? We miss you!"s I've received in the past few months. I've missed you all as well. Good to be back.

Maukin

I'm glad you're back! We need Dugan pictures!

I volunteer with the rabbits at the local shelter too. I've seen a few buns with stained teeth, usually the new parts that grow in are white. I think part of it is poor nutrition.

I don't suppose Dugan would like one of these buns for a friend, would he?

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=37297&forum_id=7

Latest posts

Back