Giving all your buns the attention they deserve

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyandKen

Reaction score
Hi,

Just another quick question- when our new wrigglies grow up we willhave ten bunnies, and are keeping them all, seeing as the mother wasrescued from a dog. How do people with lots of buns (pets, not tobreed) cope with making sure they all have enough cuddles to keep themtame and receptive? Don't want them to be back yardprisoners!

Thanks,

Linz and Ken

We have a member here named Gabby and she hasmany rabbits that are all her pets. When she see's this post I am surethat she will have some tips for you. I have six babies that are sixweeks old, Fergi their mom, and Diva. I rotate who is out for free timeand that seems to work pretty well. When I have the babies out I justmake sure I pet each one individualy for about ten minutes each. Timemanagment is something that is great to have! Good luck with all yourlittle babies and buns!

Fergi's mom

Yep, where's Gabby been? I haven't seen her at all :(

My daughter has a schedule for our animals. They all getattention and stuff daily, but every day is a day for one animal tohave a special time with her. She doesn't forget anyonehaving a longer play time or whatever, and it seems to work for her andthem..... plus they get attention from the rest of us.

I raise rabbits ,they are not back yard prisonersthey are in the basement.ask my husband if they get enough attention.he says i spend more time with the rabbits than him.true, sorry theyare cuter and they dont critisize.I dont work outside the home and ionly keep the amount of rabbits i have time to properlysocialize.bluebird

Latest posts

Back