Give me ideas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove

Reaction score
Paycheck is on the way very soon (actually two but anyways) and so I'm looking into all the fun things I can do with her soon to be palace(she informs me that it is not a cage nor a habitat she will have a palace and nothing less :D). So I need some ideas on what I can add to her palace, I already have a few ideas and maybe some ideas on how to build/set up her palace. I'm still trying to decided where I want it to go, living room, kitchen, or spare room.

How big is the palace going to be? My buns fav toys are boxes. Is it big enough to make a tunnel out of a box. Also paper towel rolls are a fav. My buns seem to like that more then the toys I buy. Though I still continue to spend my money on them. If it has caged sides or doors you could get fun chew things to hang on. Here are some of my fav stores online to get bunny toys.

http://www.bunnybytes.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi

http://www.forotherlivingthings.com/

Let me know what you decide to get. I love shopping for bunny toys.

Well I haven't a clue how big the palace is going to be. I don't even know what it's going to look like, haven't figured out a plan just yet. Still looking a few pictures on here at the designs. I'll probably have it in the spare room, there is lots of room up there so it should be good. And since the princess is such a slob and withina day makes the main floor stink like something died I don't have to clean it every three mintues. I really need to work on her with her house keeping skills, she'll pee in her litterbox but will poo just about where ever she wants.

Jamie(and most other buns, i think)loves anything fleece. in fact, hewascuddled up to the fleece bumper i made him, behind he fleece curtain a minute ago:biggrin2:

don't forget to vote in the hoppy holiday contest guys(link at top of every page!)!

Latest posts

Back