Giant x-pen?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyshizzle

Reaction score
So I am on a mission to find Rascal the largest exercise pen I can find for him to play in outside. Does anyone know of a place to get one? I have tried to contact the bunny bunch but no one will respond to me anymore. Maybe if I post on their facebook? They have a pretty large one that I would like to get but any one know of any others?

Thanks!

I link two together for my bunnies. I also have made some of my own pens with 1x2 pieces of wood and plastic coated chicken wire. My backyard currently has 6 different pens set up in it, some xpens some I made.

The biggest ones I have seem are dog ones that have 8 panels that are 2ft wide, this makes a square that is 4X4ft or any shape with the same perimeter. The height varies for 18" to 48". You can connect more than one pen together to get a larger space.
You can also use NIC panels to make a pen. It should be at least 2 girds high. You can use zip ties to put it together and make it as big as you want (or can afford). It should fold up easily too.

I got a great deal on a dog pen. A 10x10x6 pen. For now only one rabbit at a time can be on it until they are spayed/neutered. It gives them a lot of room but they can be expensive about 200 new. I bought mine used with some damage for $80

Latest posts

Back