Giant rocking horse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
I just wanted to share a few pictures....

A couple of months ago my eldest son Anthony and his now ex girlfriendhad taken his younger brother Jeremy for a drive up into the Adelaide hills...they were both bored...i stayed home on my ownto do housework,anyway i told themto take the camera just in case.

Well when they finally came home,Anthony had said they ended up at Gumeracha,where the giant rocking horse is,i think it's about 18 metres high....you can climb the thing,right up to it's head....but...you will never catch me climbing it..ah.ah...no way!!..i'm scared of heights lol.

I haven't been there for quite a while actually..even though it's not that far away,there is also this part where they have this trail to follow and they have a few animals there..they also have a wooden toy factory..with all wooden toys galore...well that's the whole purpose of the rocking horse i suppose.

016.jpg

This is Anthony and Jeremy standing in front of the rocking horse

I will not climb this..never have..never will..there are three levels to climb,the only level i might climb is the first level and that is as far as i go lol

A close up

017-1.jpg

Jeremy feeding the goats...i absolutely love goats and wish i could have a couple.

002-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

What a cute little goat

Anyway,i thought i would just share

That is soooo cool!!! I have never seen anything like that! Thank you so much for sharing...

That almost makes me think there should be a thread for pics of unusual things like that. We have a big (read huge) cow in front of Cedar Crest Ice Cream. Every year they dress is up with foil for the 'Sputnik Fest'. I was going to take a pic of it, but didn't because I saw it on my walk almost every day.

myheart

Oh no way you guys..i would never climb it..i'm a big wimp..and just a scaredy cat lol

But yeah,it is something different though

Actually that would be a good idea to post unusual things....my mum used to live far into the country and in a town called Kingstonjust before hers is this huge gigantic lobster lol

1460546-Big-Lobster-Kingston-SA-1.jpg

Omg, Cheryl, that is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen!!! A giant lobster... looks like it's straight out of a horror film. That has my big cow beat hands-down!!

myheart

LOL. I learned last year that lobsters never stop growing, through their life. It would be freaky if they could get as big as that statue!

LoL....I think it looks ridiculously funny lol...my mum don't live down that way anymore,so we don't see itnow...but there were a couple of times where i stopped there right in front of the thing in the carpark...pretty weird!

There is a restuarant behind the lobster as well

Oh.... i should post the big orange :biggrin2:

Is that Kingston that is near/on the coast in SA?

Australia has heaps of big things...it's somehow not that weird of an idea to me haha

Unfortunately I don't have photos handy right now... will try and do something about that.

Latest posts

Back