Ghosts?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had that happen with my dog when we put her down. she was diagnosed with cancer, and i was given the choice to either go to Disneyland or use the funds that we had saved up to go on my dog. i told them that i didnt care about Disneyland and we spent it on Ginger (i was 7 at the time). the treatment didnt take and she lost all will to take the medicine or eat, and only lay on the couch, she had lost all ability to stand. so we had to put her down. she was a 9 year old boxer at the time, but a week later i got sick, and i swear i felt the foot of my bed depress down like someone was sitting or laying curled up there.

i find that people that are more sensitive to things such as picking up on a person's bad mood even though they're smiling and laughing tend to be able to pick up on things such as (i guess you can call it) spirits and such.

I was just going to say that about you Jessa being sensitive to seeing ghosts and some people aren't. That pic is a gem for any paranormal investigator to see. To me it's a seems like a demon. I'd watch out for the bunnies as they too are sensitive to ghosts and they can hurt them. I saw 'The Haunted' on the ANPL and the 2 bunnies died after the ghost was torturing them. Sometimes the ghosts won't leave their home and many times it's the people who move out. I'd kept an eye on your babies.

My sister lived in a haunted house and I hated to babysit only if my bf was there or a friend it wasn't a good feeling. And I saw a ghost once at a restaurant but he liked to stay in the ladies bathroom.

we think anthony actually brought it here. cause since he moved here, his family said they haven't been experiencing anything weird any more. things didnt go missing until this thing, what ever it is, made it's self noticed here. but now, i've put down my hat, or my glasses for one second, and turned around and they're gone, but then they turn up on say my pillow or on a chair, when i know i didnt go any where near that area within the time that my glasses were gone.

but yea, i dont think it'll hurt Dante. he always seems pretty relaxed and not at all stressed out (thank god).

also, at mike's, anthony's and hanna's parent's house, there is a little girl that's in their woods, but she's not exactly "real". david had a dream when we stayed at that house one night, he told me about a girl in a white dress with black hair, walking around in the woods saying his name in his dream, and when he went to go tell the others about it, he didnt get past the words "i had a dream about a girl.." and they finished on what the whole dream was. then we were outside later that day and i kept hearing MY name coming from the woods but everyone was either there, in the house, or gone into town. i wasn't thinking about it, and it sounded really loud, almost like someone would have sounded when standing right behind me. apparently most of them have had dreams or saw a glimpse while in the woods of a kid running around laughing. never again will i stay at their house. when i first got there, i dunno what it was, but i was almost afraid of the area (i didnt know anything about the girl or anything at that time) and i just felt the overwhelming want to just get back in the car and get away from there.

The picture freaks me out SO bad! :shock: I could instantly see it. Note I'm sitting in a dark room at 12:55 AM, so that really bumps up the freaky factor. That picture is really awesome though, then add in all the activity? Yep, I would say you've got a spirit or spirits lingering. If it's really becoming a problem I would bring in a paranormal team. Actually I would do it anyway just to know more. Could get an EVP or something.

myheart wrote:
I saw the ghost in my house a few years after I moved in. I was sound asleep and I felt a touch to my eyelid, very gentle touch. I woke up and saw an older, matronlywoman standing next to my bed. To make sure that I was awake, I purposely look at the clock to see what time it was... 2:10am. She was wearing nice Sunday clothes; a skirt, blazer, and nice top with ruffles down the front. She just stared at me in a disapproving way. All of a sudden I just felt sleepy again, and no matter how I tried to stay awake to watch her, I fell asleep again.

I also saw Luna's ghost on the same weekend she passed away last year. I swear I saw a dark-colored/white Dutchie run past doorways as I was standingin the kitchen. I even checked to make sure it wasn't Zappa; she was laying with Callie behind the chair in the living room. My baby-girl Luna is still with me...!

myheart
About a year ago i was sleeping..not sure of the time now..but sometime during the night i felt this force that made me sit upright and for some reason my head went straight towards my bedroom door...i never shut it as i just cannot be in my room with the door shut....anyway there was this really tall shadow thingjust standing there,he was darker than my room cause i could see the outline of it...he had no features..but he had a human shape...i sat there staring at him...i was frozen,i couldn't move..but i could blink..i kept blinking to see if he would go away...i was petrified cause i couldn't move a muscle...he stood there for about a minute..but seemed so much longer....then all of a sudden he disappeared and i felt calm again,i could breathe againand ilaid back down and went back to sleep...i was very disturbed and scared when i woke up in the morning.

I live on my own with my two boys and i still think about that night...it was an absolutely horrible feeling not being able to move any part of your body.

He didn't do anything..just stood there.....it still creeps me out and yeah i do get scared when both my boys are out for the night and i'm home alone.

Also i know my bunnies that have gone to bunny heaven are still with me....i feel them sometimes brush against me....Pippi who died just by my washing machine makes it known he's still there...when i'm in the laundry doing the washing...i feel him there...he touches my leg.

Also at night i will be just gazing out my kitchen window which looks out to the backyard..i will see something running by really fast....one day Jeremy came running inside saying mum mum i just saw one of the bunnies zooming by really fast...so i know it's not only me who has seen it.

Also i can be sitting on the lounge when i will feel something tickling my neck...but nothing is there...it's the rats that have passed cause they used to love running up and down the top of thelounge and Macey and Violet would always nibble my neck...then there are times when it sounds like they are drinking out of their water bottle..cause it makes that little tingle noise when they drink from it...so i know they are still around as well.

Latest posts

Back