Ghosts?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
lol we have a ghost here, things have gone flying across the room, and everyone has seen stuff, hannah came out of the house screaming and crying after us, that she heard something in her brothers room (she was the only one home) and we went to look, and his tv was pressed right against the door. no one would have been able to get it that against the door that close without being in the room, and his computer was smashed and his large fan was in his closet instead of across the room on the chair... it was freaky, not to mention that we were just in there and it WAS warm like a sauna almost, but when we went back in (mind you it was only maybe 3-5 minutes since we left) it was freezing in there o_O

we caught a pic a little while ago, i'll post it tomorrow

did i mention we have a grave yard down the street??

i know what you mean. I used to live close to a graveyard our house was haunted too it scared me as I was pretty young at the time. maybe you should call someone. These sound like angry spirits that are destoying your stuff and could possibly hurt your family, its happened.

Crystal

I want to see your pictures too!

Theres a grave yard in the front of my house across the street, and nothing really ever happened here. Aside from our spider lamp that has a dimmer is usually on it's brightest settings when we wake up (and we keep it at the lowest overnight)
It may just be the lamp though
I have this weird thing, where if someone is near me and my eyes are closed, my forehead starts to like, not twitch, but a little spazz feeling, and a lot of times when I slept in the basement bedroom, i've woken up and felt this, but I was all alone.

SDC12281.jpg

keep in mind, those cars are not on, and also, i was the only one outside and no one was smoking near me. this was taken outside with one of those multi picture taking settings where it takes 4 pictures at once, but there was nothing in the other 3 pictures, only in this one...

wow, great pic i think you might have caught something there!

have u ever considered a paranormal investigation? or maybe just setting up a camera over night in the most active rooms of your house?

That is pretty cool!

My last ghost encounter was when we first buoght this house, I was 8 mths pregnant with Tysin who is now 5. The first night we stayed here I told Craig we had a ghost, he of curse laughed at me since he didn't believe in stuff like that, I knew right off the bat it was a male ghost and the only way I knew that was I sensed it, I NEVER seen him, not once but I felt him with me all the time....especially at night time. I would wake up periodically throughout the night and I knew he was close and I will be honest it freaked me out a bit.

I mentioned it to Craig and a few friends and they all laughed at me and said it was "pregnany hormones" blah blah blah....NOBODY freakin believed me so I just stopped talking about it.

Then one night Dakin (my yhen 3 yr old) was sleeping in between Craig and I when all of a sudden he sat straight up in bed and said "Daddy, whose that man watching us"...I thought Craig was going to die right then and there, Dakin told us what he looked like, what he was wearing and exactly where he was standing (right outside my bedroom door).

After that I never sensed him again....it was weird and exciting all at the same time...but I'm glad he's gone, I hated feeling like I was being watched all the time.

lol i've thought about it, and i wanted to but the most active spot is in mikes room upstairs and he says no to the cameras in his room. not to mention the others objecting to the investigation and 2 of the guys just laughing at the idea of ghosts lol. i live with my boyfriend and 5 others. hannah wont stay in her room since her brother's (mike) room makes weird noises and it always sounds like there is someone walking around in there, but then who ever heard it would be the only one here (its rather common to hear that). i found it weird though on how everything would move like that. mike says it's happened before that sometimes he'd wakke up to find certain things on his bed, but we always just though it was one of the others playing a joke on him (the whole house is mostly ppl that like to play around and play jokes on each other) but yea.

my very first encounter (that made me believe in ghosts) was when i was a kid. ok let me tell on what i found out a few years ago first. i was curious about it, and looked into the house history after seeing stuff and so on. i found out a little girl and her parents lived in my house not even 4 years before me and my parents lived there. well apparently what happened was the father went psycho and killed both the mom and the little girl, then committed suicide. the weird thing was when i showed my parents this info, my mom went really quiet, then she told me some stuff, i dont remember any of this happening, but she told me that when i was little, i'd be in the playroom playing alone, then i'd start screaming at someone and throwing a tantrum. she said that when she asked what i was screaming about, i said "Emily wont play nice". the thing that freaked my mom out about it, is the little girl's name was Emily, but how would i have known that at such a young age? as well, i was always afraid to go into the upper part of my house, even now (unless the lights are on), mostly cause it feels almost like something is going to come after me, almost like looking at someone that you know wants to hurt you, and in knowing that the person wants to hurt you, you get the instinct to run.

Sounds scary! D:

I'm like terrified of ghosts (which is funny cause my favorite TV show has to do with ghosts- even if it IS a cartoon lol)

buttt yeah. scary!

The only ghost I ever saw wasn't scary, it was my rats, right after the second one had to be put down. I saw them laying on their igloo. Blinked and they were gone.

hmm...after watching paranormal activities and the fact that movies like that are partially real and some of the ast died during production of it and excorcist...i will be avoiding interested or angering :)

yep. i refuse to research how true it is...but just a thought to keep in mind.

most ghosts andspirits that have not passed on have not fullfilledsomething so they tend to be angrier due to the fact they are stuck in a pergatory and cannot move on

Very interesting photo!!! I most certainly see a man's face. It looks to me like he has a mustache. Anyone else think so too?

I saw the ghost in my house a few years after I moved in. I was sound asleep and I felt a touch to my eyelid, very gentle touch. I woke up and saw an older, matronlywoman standing next to my bed. To make sure that I was awake, I purposely look at the clock to see what time it was... 2:10am. She was wearing nice Sunday clothes; a skirt, blazer, and nice top with ruffles down the front. She just stared at me in a disapproving way. All of a sudden I just felt sleepy again, and no matter how I tried to stay awake to watch her, I fell asleep again.

I also saw Luna's ghost on the same weekend she passed away last year. I swear I saw a dark-colored/white Dutchie run past doorways as I was standingin the kitchen. I even checked to make sure it wasn't Zappa; she was laying with Callie behind the chair in the living room. My baby-girl Luna is still with me...!

myheart

Latest posts

Back