Getting to that time of year...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
I don't know if I am out of place in writing thisbut it is almost September 11 as you all in America are probablypainfully aware of..............

....Erm I just wanted to let you know that I am really thinking aboutyou all as it is a terrible thing to remember as I bet all of you knowsomeone or know someone who knows someone who was affected.

It was a time that affected the whole world just like resently at the school in Russia.

Terrorism is a terrible thing and want you to know I am thinking of America

Vickie

You are such an incredible woman,DaisyNBuster. We, too, are thinking of all thefriends that we've made since that tragic dayhappened. It means so much that we have friends allover the world and how those people reach out. We all prayfor the safe return of every troop from all the differentcountriesfighting this war on terrorism.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Your thoughts and sympathies mean a lot to us.

The card below was made by Laura, MyBunnyBoys, who lives inCanadain honor of September 11, 2001, the day I adoptedTucker. It means so much to me that Laura put thistogether for us.

tuck911.jpg

-Carolyn

awww its so incredibly nice of you to think of us in the US. Thank You.

Luckily, even though i live in NYC, none of my family members orrelatives were physically affected by this accident. but i do know somefriends whose relatives were affected. I'll be sure to let them knowthat there are many people out there who are thinking of them andsending them their sympathies.

That card is beautiful! We have a rabbit that was born on 9-11. My daughter named him "Patriot"

Pam

I have so many mixedfeelings about this time. My brother's birthday is on the16th, and my best friend's is on the 10th. So I want to feelhappy, yet I always seem to think back to that day... I livein Redding, CA, so it's not like I was anywhere near NY or the Pentagonwhen all this happened. I did know some people though thathad family members that worked in the World Trade Center, and they wentthrough such saddness. Most of what I remember feeling thatday was shock. I mean, the absolute fear those people must'vefelt on those planes and in those buildings. I hope that noone has to go through that... The only things I have to worryabout are things like giving a presentation at college, or Umbragetting sick... Not terrorism.

Well, hopefully someday we as human beingscan get past such ways of getting attention. Here's to hopefor the future!

--Melissa and Umbra

Yes, we will be remembering too. My mom and Iwere in Florida the week after, and I was so struck by the way everyonewe met was so passionate and patriotic. The following year we felt wehad to spend that date in the US, and we were in New England. I loveAmerica and it's people and look on 9/11 almost asif it had happened here. It must be especially hard for those withfamily members in Iraq. Thinking of you all- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Yes, we will be remembering too. My mom and I were inFlorida the week after, and I was so struck by the way everyone we metwas so passionate and patriotic. The following year we felt we had tospend that date in the US, and we were in New England. I love Americaand it's people and look on 9/11 almost as if ithad happened here. It must be especially hard for those with familymembers in Iraq. Thinking of you all -Jan
Yeah, well you guys and girls across the pond are like family to us,anyway! Thanks for your compassion, concern andunderstanding. You'll never hear me berating an Englishman,believe me!

Buck

I agree with Buck.All of you that are "over yonder" feel so close to us. It'sso thoughtful of you to be thinking of us now. It is a particularlydifficult time for those who have family in the service (counting thedays until our son will be home from Iraq) because you can't helpbutexpect bad things from terrorists in their sadistic"celebrations" on that day. You just pray for safe keep of your childone day at a time.

Pausing for a Moment of Silence.

-Carolyn

One of my friends Dad was in the pentagon whenit was hurt. I Remember hearing over our school intercompainc the teachers where in, yet they wouldn't tell us what happenedexcept they were debating where to cancel school for the rest of theday. I Remember the horror on tv. The same clips over andover again.

Remember September 11, 2001 :USAflagwaving:

-Ashley & Flopsy & Fluffy

Its a very sad day for me cause of 9 11 but evenalso for another reason, but not wanting to get into it.. but the 9 11just makes my pain worse.

Cristy

No forgetting for me! My nephew was born 9-11-97and my last daughter was born 9-11-02. I would rather it be aday celebrating something good, than remembering all the bad.Everyone who was effected are in my thoughts and prayers, it was aterrible thing! My husband works for AA so we were alsoeffected!

Latest posts

Back