getting-to-know-you survey for us buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
name: Spank =]

sex: Male

marital status: Savannah and I are currently having our differences! She's always in my space acting like she's the cute one. Hmph.

colour: Grey and White (Look at the picture! I'm sooo cute! )

breed: Himalayin - Lop cross

favourite human: =P Well she does give me bananas, so April I guess!

favourite treat: Banananananananaaaa!!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Too much banana =[

favourite toy: Cardboard houses <3

favourite spot to be patted: Me nose =P

favourite other pet in the house: O_O...... Me?

favourite memory: Playing with the lady bunnies at the SPCA =P

favourite time of day: Nap time and feeding time.

favourite place to take a nap: Under the guest bed!

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: The wWalls, and wood suporting the guest bed (I know... I know....)

least favourite thing to have done to me: Neuter... I miss those days!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Psht. I'm the celebrity in my house!

name:BOB

marital status: Single and Lovin it! But Iknow there is a girl somewherein my house. And I DON"T like it!

colour: Tort (white, brown a little black) BummyMama says I am very handsome.

breed: mini Holland Lop

favourite human: BUUUUNNNEEEEE MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!

favourite treat: Banananananananaaaa!! cherrries!!!!!!!!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: carrot.

favourite toy: The drapes. I love they way they brush againstmy face when I go ina nd out of them

favourite spot to be patted: My noooose

favourite other pet in the house me. only me.

favourite memory: My first Easter basket!

favourite time of day: 4:30. Bunnymama comes home!

favourite place to take a nap: Underbunnymama's bed!

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with:Bunnymama's shoes

least favourite thing to have done to me: a bath

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be:Peter Rabbit. I wish I was as brave as him.

name:Zosia (zusha) It's Polish Name

sex: Girlygirl

marital status: Single and Lovin it! But I know there is aboy somewherein my house. And I DON"T like it!

colour: Shiny black.

breed: mini Holland Lop

favourite human: My bunnymama

favourite treat: Haven't met a food I didn't like!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: carrot.

favourite toy: The telephone book!

favourite spot to be patted: I love a back scratch Bunymama gives the best!

favourite other pet in the house: there's another pet? oh yeah, that other guy.

favourite memory: When bunnymama brought me home and feeded me!

favourite time of day: 4:30. Bunnymama comes home!

favourite place to take a nap: under bunnymama's treadmill

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with:bunnymama's teacher books

least favourite thing to have done to me: when bunnymama goes to sleep in the other room

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be:there's other bunnies????

name: Magic

marital status: I'm married to Autumn, well we're getting married...in Hawaii! no, it's just going to be a hawaiian weeding...eek!

colour: Black with a white stripe on my right should and two white front paws

breed: Dutch mix/American Sable

favourite human: My mommy, Emily o' course!

favourite treat: Uhm....yougurt drops and dandyleons and grass

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Carpet

favourite toy: Uhm, i don't like toys

favourite spot to be patted: My ears, and my neck and my bottom

favourite other pet in the house: None! The kitties are ok, but the dogs, nope i no likey

favourite memory: Uhm, when I got my new home and when my mommy startses to train me in rabbit hopping

favourite time of day: Morning and afternoon...it's when i'm fed and loved on! eek! :)

favourite place to take a nap: My cage and sometimes under my mommies new bed.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Carpet...I like to dig at it, but my mommy says im not allowed two. This makes me very angry!

least favourite thing to have done to me: When my mommy flips me on my back. I absolutely hate it! Plus I hate my new harness, i don't like the clip under my chin.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: The Engergizer Bunny! We could get along very good togeder.

name: Wrigley

sex: male

marital status: single

colour:ummm...white with brown spots.

breed: I think I'm a holland lop.

favourite human: my Mom and Steve

favourite treat: cheerios...most foods.

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: cardboard...YUM.

favourite toy: boxes!!

favourite spot to be patted: behind my ears

favourite other pet in the house: I don't really like any of them, but Tigger the cat seems to show the most interest in me.

favourite memory: tearing boxes apart.

favourite time of day: morning.

favourite place to take a nap: on the floor of my cage.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: carpeting, walls, closet doors, pillows bed sheets, base boards.

least favourite thing to have done to me: be brushed.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Peter Rabbit

Name: William. But you must call me Sir.

Sex: Male.

Marital status: I'm a full-time bachelor, but wouldn't mind taking an early retirement with that Ruby chick over there. Hubba hubba, if you know what I mean.

Colour: Broken opal.

Breed: Mini rex.

Favourite human: My mama. Yeah, I'm a mama's boy - you got a problem with that?

Favourite treat: I love, love, love apples. Also, humping Ruby is a treat.

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: Breakfast cereal. I don't know why I have to bother watching my figure. I mean, I'm a guy - I've got balls. Only those frou-frou girlies need to worry about their figures. I'm all man, but oh well. What mama says goes.

Favourite Toy: My grass mat. Ruby if I was allowed.

Favourite spot to be patted: I melt when they pet my ears.

Favourite other pet in the house: Definitely that hot piece of rabbit-behind, Ruby. Now that's a woman.

Favourite memory: Humping Ruby when my mama put us together to see if we got along. **** hormones. If I didn't start humping her, we may be together right now.

Favourite time of day: Breakfast time, lunch time, dinner time, snack time. Well, okay, I wish I got to eat at all those times. But really, anytime that I can steal a glance over at Ruby is a good time.

Favourite place to take a nap: On my grass mat while gazing into Ruby's beautiful eyes.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: I'd say the walls, but it's really Ruby. Ooh la la, Ruby...

Least favourite thing to have done to me: I'm definitely not a fan of having my nails trimmed. Ruby likes a man with some gruff. And I didn't particularly like being put back inside when I was playing [ha ha] with Ruby.

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Too bad Paris Hilton doesn't have a girl-bunny I could be friends with. But I once heard something on television about, "Playboy Bunnies." Now that I could do.

Name: Ruby.

Age: I'm not quite sure, but I don't think I'm older than 3.

Sex: Princess...erm...female, of course.

Marital status: I wear a tiara, not a crown - that means I'm single. And that's perfectly okay with me.

Colour: Something called castor, but everyone just calls me, "pretty," "cute," and, "beautiful."

Breed: Mini rex.

Favourite human: Definitely my mom.

Favourite treat: Craisins. Yummm...

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: No one likes it when I try to eat my cage. They just don't understand that I'm decorating. Thecage barsneed some oomph, flavor, texture.

Favourite Toy: I like to look at myself in the mirror a lot.

Favourite spot to be patted: It doesn't matter. I love being pet, held, and talked to.

Favourite other pet in the house: I'm partial to that cute little dog my mom has. Madeline, that's it! I wish we could share clothes because she has a sweet looking pink suede and shearling coat. I could be a heartbreaker wearing that. Anyway, it's fit fora Princess.

Favourite memory: When I first met my mom in Indiana when she came to pick me up and bring me back to my new forever home.

Favourite time of day: The time right before bed when mom cuddles me and tells me how sweet and beautiful I am.

Favourite place to take a nap: In my mom's arms...

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Again, I'd have to say my cage. But I'm working on it.

Least favourite thing to have done to me: I'm not sure I like being with William. You know how he is - enough said!

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I don't want to meet a celebrity. I want to BE one!

Name: Wittle baby Einstein. I's Einstein, but mommy callses me wittle baby alls da time.

Sex: I's a boy.

Marital status: Babies don't gets marrieded siwwy.

Colour: Wed-eyed white.

Breed: I's a wionhead.

Favourite human: My mommy woves me a wot and I's wovey her too.

Favourite treat: I's not sure about tweats yet.

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: I's wike to eat da witter, but my mommy don't tink is a good idea.

Favourite Toy: I wikeses my wood bwocks.

Favourite spot to be patted: I's gets scareded whens I patted.

Favourite other pet in the house: Da William is a nice to me. But I's scareded of everyones in da house still.

Favourite memory: I miss my wabbit mommy sometimes.

Favourite time of day: I wikes when I gets my pewwets and hays.

Favourite place to take a nap: In my hidey house. Is a comfy cozies in dere.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: My mommy says de witters is bad for wittle baby Einstein to pway with.

Least favourite thing to have done to me: I's don't wikes when mommy bwushes my hairs.

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I want to meet the weal Abert Einstein. My mommy says we have hairs wike each other. He mustses be adowables too.

Name: Lily, Mammas, Lilypution, Brat

Sex: I am a lady.

Marital status: Separated

Colour: Broken Tort

Breed: Lionhead

Favourite human: *sigh* I hate them all, but I guess my mom. She does feed me, afterall.

Favourite treat: I like hay. HAY HAY HAY! I'll eat some banana but I prefer hay.

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: Mom's music sheets.

Favourite Toy: the wickerballs mom got me

Favourite spot to be patted: I don't like to be touched but I'll tolerate mom massaging my ears.

Favourite other pet in the house: I like Loki, but he won't let me be in charge!

Favourite memory: When I ate mom's music sheet and she couldn't practice for her recital.

Favourite time of day: When everyone leaves and the house is quiet.

Favourite place to take a nap: I like the second level of my cage.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Mom's music sheets

Least favourite thing to have done to me: I don't like when mom clips my nails. AT ALL!

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I don't really care. Everyone should want to meet me!

Lily

name: bunny buttons

sex:I'm a lil girl!

marital status:Single - mommy says I'm too lil to date anyone!

Colour: Jet black, but the bottoms of my paws are grey

breed: ?? mommy doesn't know.

favourite human: I love my mommy so so so much!

favourite treat: yogurt drops

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have:graham crackers and Life cereal

favourite toy: Well this one's a toughy. Basically my favorite toys are the ones I'm not supposed to play with!

favourite spot to be patted:My head and ears

favourite other pet in the house:Jeez. I'm not sure. The birds are too noisy and the guinea pig bugs me. Hmmm

favourite memory:When mommy came to her friend's pet store and saw her holding me. It was love at first site and I had a new home!

favourite time of day: Night time b/c I like to cuddle on the couch and watch TV with mommy

favourite place to take a nap:On mommy's lap or in my new bed

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with:Wires, power cords, baseboards, furniture legs, hmmmm

least favourite thing to have done to me:Have my nails trimmed

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I don't know any really. I don't want to meet Roger Rabbit or Jessica or Bugs. I'd like to meet just regular old buns!

name: Elf

sex: female

marital status: I've never met another bun that I like. :)

colour: Golden Palomino

breed: Palomino

favourite human: Mom definitely

favourite treat: raisins

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: books, I love their corners.

favourite toy: the dog. He's much fun to torture and chase

favourite spot to be patted: my back and neck

favourite other pet in the house: the dog...see favorite toy

favourite memory: going to the park and exploring all the trees

favourite time of day: nap time

favourite place to take a nap: top shelf of the palace

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: books, they taste good

least favourite thing to have done to me: being put back into my palace when I still want to run around.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Tank...I think I might just get along with her. :)

name: nemo!

age: i don know but old enuff to get my plums pulled out!

sex: an itsy bitsy boy!

marital status: single4lyfe

colour: broken black and white WHYYY whats it to YOO!?

breed: i thinks i is a holland lop?

favourite human: not the old mommys baby who pulled my ears so hard i hads the cuts behind them!!!! i wuv my tracy!

favourite treat: greens are treats to me even tho i gets them alls the times! i attack them RAAARRRRR ravage!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: joey the little doggies dog food. mmm mmm good. but den the tracy gets mads and moves me away. i hate when the tracy does that!

favourite toy: i enjoy chewing on the corners of the walls. this one time i chewed so much in the leah's condo, that i costed the tracy almost $2000 for the damages. she was soooo mads at me!

favourite spot to be patted: inside of my ears!!! i start licking and kicking the tracy like crazy when she scratches me in there!!!

favourite other pet in the house: joey puppy the shih tzu! he not really a puppy. but he is the shiht...get it!!! HEEHEE.

favourite memory: the time i entered the petco rabbit races and WON. i gots free treats for twoooooos weeks for that!

favourite time of day: as soon as the tracy comes home to give me MOREEEE GREENS. my favvvvorite greens is bok choy. mmmmmm.

favourite place to take a nap: outsides on the patio in the warm sun. ahhhh. i stretch my feets out behind me and dead bunny flop! ahhhh i sleep for houuuurs.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: tha corners of tha walls!!!!!!! oh and the wired cage cause den i bleed a lil sometimes and the tracy wipes bitter apple on it! i hate when the tracy does that!

least favourite thing to have done to me: being chased out from under the couch! i likes to get stuck under there! and the tracy moves the couches and i run out and sometimes i try to get outsides and i runs into the glass door cause i thinks its open! NOT FAIR!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: i think peoples should be happy to meet me, cause i am a celebrity bunnnnn!!! shake your bun bun shake your bun bun!

name: Peter

sex: Gurly girl

marital status: Single as single gets

colour: Black with white toes, and what my mom calls a kissy spot on my nose and forhead *also white*

breed: I don't know

favourite human: my mummy of course, I'm to picky for the rest

favourite treat: These lil stick thingies my mommy give me, she calls them Pretzels for buns, but she gives them to those rat things too.:grumpy:

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Hotdogs, but I haven't gotten any since before my sister died.:(

favourite toy: I use lots of things as toys, but there's a jingle ball that I really like, and when the rats come to play with me in my pool.

favourite spot to be patted: behind my ears

favourite other pet in the house: Well, I like to play with the big brown dog *the black one likes to try an eat me:grumpy:* and the cats are fun to chase, and the rats are fun!

favourite memory: When I still had my sister Saint with me, she couldn't use her back legs but we could still play:tears2::bigtears:

favourite time of day: Night, Usually before everyone goes to bed. and early morning before the sun rises I can get out and chase pesky cats!:biggrin2:

favourite place to take a nap: In my House, It's all Snuggley and Nobody disturbs my slumberings!

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: I like to chew on paper and other things I find around here. And I like to play under the couch and jump out and people walking by:p:D

least favourite thing to have done to me: I HATE bathe time, but my mummy says that I need bathes every so often because I smell!:grumpy: How mean. Other then that every thing is ok.
I also don't like to be called Peter Rabbit, I attack at will for that, I was NOT named after that ebil thing

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be:
Hmmm, I know it would be this fellow here!!
:energizerbunny: He never gets caught and he never stops!!

Name:Violet

Sex: Pwincess! ops, i means, i is a girl:p

Marital Status: Shingle. mommy says no buckies in the house for me:grumpy:. something about her friends wabbit who had a boy fwiend and now hates everybody:shock::?.

Color: Black and White(dats me in the piccy by my post!) i is being funny and confusing mommy by changing colors! i now has a little orange stop at the nappy of my neck! yay!

Breed:Holland Lop

Favourite Human:My mommy! but i loves Grandma and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa too!

Favorite Treat: i likes yogurt drops and these little chippy things mommy says are good for me. and i really love naners(dats what Grandma calls bananas:biggrin2:)

Favorite Toy: i really likes the play pen. and mummy got me a naner stuffed fruit!

Favorite spot to be patted: my head and back!

Favorite other pet in the house: Pickles! i wov him! but i thinks dat his 'bwother' Prince doesn't like me.

Favorite Memory: Cwistmas! i gots to play in the paper! da paper tasted good!

Favorite time of day: when mummy gives me my vegies! and whne she plays with me!

Favorite place to nap: under the cozy cup mommy and grandma got for me.

Favorite forbidden thing to chew/play with: mommy's books/papers! she has loots of books!

Lest favorite thing to have done to me: NAIL CLIPPINGS!:grumpy::grumpy:

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: i is not sure!

name: Alaska...my Mama calls me Laskabungirl!

sex: I'm a girl

marital status: I'm married to the love of my life, Gixxer. It was love at first sight, never had a fight!

colour: White with blue eyes

breed: Mom says that I'm a mutt??

favourite human: I really love my mom, I just don't show her that often, gotta keep her on her toes :cool:.

favourite treat: BUNNY CRACK!!!! Other rabbits call it paypaya tablets, whatevs.

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Ice Cream!!! I won't leave Mom alone when she has some. She tries to keep it from me but I'm too quick!

favourite toy: My litter box, I love to throw my dirty litter all over the floor of my condo then watch Mom clean it up :sweep:devil

favourite spot to be patted: My nose, cheeks and neck!

favourite other pet in the house:My hubby, Gixxer.

favourite memory: It's a tie...the day Mom came and got me (I almost went to animal control, can you believe that!) and the day that Gixxer came into my life. He grooms way better than Mom.

favourite time of day: When mom comes home and lets me out of my condo.

favourite place to take a nap: On the bottom floor of my condo.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Speaker wires, preferably my Dad's. Mom has had to buy him a new computer surround sound system and new headphones. I also cut mom's MP3 player headphones in half.

least favourite thing to have done to me:DO NOT FLIP ME ON MY BACK!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I dunno, how about this one....:bunnysuit:

name: Gixxer (after my Dad's motorcycle)

sex: Man of the house.....when Dad isn't around.

marital status:I'm married to Alaska, my blue-eyedhottie.

colour: Black Otter

breed: Mini-Rex....you know you want to touch me!

favourite human:Mom because I'm still afraid of people and she gets on the floor and talkssoftly to me. I love to hop all over her and touch noses! I'm starting to like pets, but not sure if I can trust ityet.

favourite treat:I'm a crackhead too.

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: I :heartbeat:dog food!!!! Mom usually puts up the dog food before we're let out, but sometimes she forgets and then I get to eat one or two before she remembers and picks it up.

favourite toy: Any toys that make noise when I throw it! I like to make my presense known!

favourite spot to be patted: My cheeks and the top of my head, but only when I'm feeling brave.

favourite other pet in the house: My wife, of course.

favourite memory:Whenmom came to seeme in animal control. All thepeople there said that I hated to be picked up, and they areright, butwhen mom cuddled me she felt sooo nice (and I swore I smelled a doe..I was right!) that I wouldnot leave her arms when she tried to put me back in the sheltercage. I never saw the inside of that cage again!!

favourite time of day: Night time when everyone is home and I have free reign of the house.

favourite place to take a nap: Top floor of my condo, flopped on my side.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Mmmmm, baseboards, doors I love wood.

least favourite thing to have done to me: Aside from when mom cuddled me whenI was at the shelter, I still hate to be picked up. (Hey, a shelter bun's gotta do what a shelter bun's gotta do, am I right? Cuddling with mom for a few minutes got me a forever home, you would have done the same thing!)

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Bigwig, he's my hero. So brave and smarter than a fox!

name: Bunn

sex: Female

marital status: i'm a bachelorette lookin for my love

colour: white

breed: dwarf mix

favourite human: my parents

favourite treat: Apple slices

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have:

favourite toy: Flip N Toss

favourite spot to be patted: on my melon

favourite other pet in the house: none... f those fish!

favourite memory: humm... too many

favourite time of day: dawn.. I get wild

favourite place to take a nap: on my second level with my feet hanging out

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: mommys hair.. I call it "Golden Hay" ahhhh tasty!

least favourite thing to have done to me: claw trim (had that today at banfield)

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Roger Rabbit.. hes hot stuff!

name: Gulliver

marital status: Single - I don't tell the girls I got nootered.

colour: white

breed: New Zealand White

favourite human: my mom

favourite treat: I like everything - the world is my treat!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: metacam - YUM!

favourite toy: I like my keys a lot.

favourite spot to be patted: the sides of my face

favourite other pet in the house: some of those cats look fun, especially the black and white one, but they won't let me hang out with them.

favourite memory: When I got brought to a wildlife hospital, and my to-be mom opened the box. Even though I had tons of fleas and my foot hurt, she picked me up, kissed me and said "I love him! Can I keep him?" I knew it was gonna be all right then.

favourite time of day: Morning - I get new FOOD!

favourite place to take a nap: I like the living room corner.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: All the fun stuff underneath that fish tank. It's hidden like a den and always fun, until I get caught. Then I get in T R O U B L E !

least favourite thing to have done to me: I do NOT like to be brushed!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Daisy Mae.I think she is famous because she is one of the Disapproving Bunnies, no?
I think we would look really nice together. But she would probably think I am too plain for her. :(

name: Harly Ace

sex: male

marital status: Married to Gracie

colour: Orange, Black and white or Tri Color

breed:
Mini Rex
favourite human:
Valerie Hulbert

favourite treat:
Carrots with a coding of celery

favourite toy:
Pull Rope
favourite spot to be patted: Between my eyes and my forehead.

favourite other pet in the house:
Pheobie the Dog

favourite memory:
The day I came back home from when I ran away
favourite time of day: When no one is home and I can nap in front of the door

favourite place to take a nap: In front of the back door

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: The outside patio furniture

least favourite thing to have done to me: Being teased by other males.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I think I am the only celebrity I want to meet!

Back