getting-to-know-you survey for us buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
name: Pipkin

age: 1 year in September (I can't wait to see what I get for my birfday)

sex: boy

marital status: I gots a bunny fwiend dat I wivs wid...but we's not mawied...we's just woomies

colour: gwey wid a widdle bwown

breed: Howand Wop

favourite human: mama

favourite treat: papaya tabwets

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: I'm not as quick as Emmie, so I don't get dere fas enough to eat da bad stuff

favourite toy: anyfing I can fwow...da widderbox, dishies, bwankets...

favourite spot to be patted: all over!

favorite memory: getting a fowever home

favourite other pet in the house: Emmawine

favourite memory: chewing a big hunk out of a post on the scween porch! Boy, was mama angwy!

favourite time of day: pway time

favourite place to take a nap: on da humins' bed

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: anyfing wooden

least favourite thing to have done to me: da firstest day I was here an' Queen Ginni bitted me in the face!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: my namesake - Pipkin fwom the book Watership Down

name: Emmaline

sex: Really not interested, but thanks...that darn spay killed my libido. Ooooohhh, you mean my gender!?!? I'm female.

marital status: I'm single, but I do have a male roomie named Pipkin. It's strictly platonic, though. But we're bestest friends!

colour: White w/ black and a touch of auburn highlights

breed: Holland Lop

favourite human: Truthfully, if I could grow my own salad greens I think I could live without humans. Still, the 2 here are pretty friendly.

favourite treat: strawberries, blueberries, and apples

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Any food I can get my teeth on

favourite toy: I don't do toys. I'd rather just run lightning fast and binky down the hallway.

favourite spot to be patted: I let the humans scratch me between the ears, but it's more for their pleasure than mine.

favourite other pet in the house: PIPKIN!!!!!!!

favourite memory: My first New Year's Eve here. I stole an apple slice from a fruit tray on the table. Now the humans let me do that every holiday. Woo hoo!

favourite time of day: meal time

favourite place to take a nap: Anywhere as long as I'm pressed close to my buddy, Pipkin.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: carpeting

least favourite thing to have done to me: Be put back in the cage and have the door closed (mean-spirited humans!).

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Happy Bunny. I love his rabbitude!
cute-but-psycho-cefjiklpjlmqacfh.jpg

name: Gingivere. But you may address me as "Your Majesty", "Your Highness", or "Queen Gingivere".

sex: I told you I'm Queen...doesn't that give you SOME clue?

marital status: widowed and still mourning the loss of my beloved Stewart...though the human here has whispered of considering allowing some fellow named "Captain Jack" live here...hope he's an handsome prince!

colour: Pure white with a glorious sunkist orange ornamental pattern

favourite human: Randy of Sabrina's House Rabbit Rescue (and knowledgeable mod here at RO). He's my absolute HERO!!!

favourite treat: My daily tossed salad. There's always a yummy fruit or carrot tucked deep inside the greens.

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: The skirting on the back of the sofa...what's left of it!

favourite toy: Koko the Siamese mix. Goodness, he's fun to chase and bite!

favourite spot to be patted: Patted? As Queen of Bunnicula's Castle and ruler of the world I DO NOT GET PATTED! However, I have trained the humans here how to appropriately stroke my fur as to keep me looking elegant.

favourite other pet in the house: What DO you mean by OTHER pets? I am not a pet. But I do have some feline slaves of my own. My favorite would be my lovely lady-in-waiting, the kitty Yum Yum.

favourite memory: Stewart. I miss him desperately. He's waiting for me on justthe other side of the bridge.

favourite time of day: Nap time.

favourite place to take a nap: My hammock.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: NOTHING is forbidden for a Queen. However, the humans do not like that I've eaten the television remote. Those buttons are scrumptious, though.

least favourite thing to have done to me: Car rides. Pet carriers are so undignified...and all the noise and bumpy roads...ugh! Can't the state of PA fix those potholes?

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Bunnicula. After all, to have many books written about you is a great thing. I'd like to ask him how he put up with that suspicious and annoying cat, Chester.

name:Roxie Marie

sex:female

martial status: in the pwosses of bonding

colour:um spotted? with rings round my bwetiful eyes

breed:engwish spot/ hotot

favorite human: Mama

favorite treat:CRAISIANS

favorite treat im not supposed to have: hmmm . . . does dirt count?

favorite toy: willow ball

favorite spot to be patted:forehead

favorite other pet in the house: jackjack

favorite memory: when mama brought Rox Rox home

favorite time of day: feeding time

favorite place to take a nap
:big tree

favorite thing forbidenn thing to chew/play with
:hmmmmm . . . doggie?

least favorite thing to be have done to me
:groom . . . blehhh

name: Tamme

sex: female

maritual status: i haven't seen my hubby/boyfriend/partner/mate in a couple months, mommy has been to busy. No more babies for me she says. I'm not fixed yet though

colour: brown and white

breed: holland lop

favorite human: mama of course!

favorite treats:living world treats, and raisins

favorite treat not supposed to have:i don't eat anything my mom doesn't give me

favorite toy: toilet paperrolls filled with hay and broccoli(or other veggies)

favorite spot to be patted: in the middleof my eyes

favorite other pet in the house: well not including my daughter, Josee,i would have to say Willow, one of their twokitties. The other kitty is really grumpy

favorite memory: 'gettin on' with Joey, my love

favorite time of day: grooming i guess

favorite place to take a nap: the custom made bed that mommy says her great-grandpa made as a doll bedbut i thinkhe made it for me

favorite thing to chew or play with: i'm not a naughty bunny, i don't chew or play with anything i'm not supposed to

least favorite thing to have done to me: anything involving being on my back, but i don't make it hard for mommy because i know it will just take longer

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: the bunny who posses for the chocolat(i like chocolat) or the Telus bunnies.

[line]

name: Josee

maritual status: single, not looking(well i'm not supposed to be)

colour: brown, white and grey

breed: holland lop and mommy say she thinks my bunny daddy was a different type of lop

favorite human: don't really have one(well i'm a reble, i guess i kinda like mommy but don't tell her, i like to be a pain in the butt)

favorite treats: i don't really like treats but i guess raisins

favorite treats not supposed to have: anything!

favorite toy: newspaper

favorite spot to be patted: cheek bones

favorite other pet in the house: Willow, deffinatly, but i don't think she likes me, shes fun to sniff

favorite memory: visiting with my sister Ebany

favorite time of day: night time, i like to annoy mommy when she is trying to sleep. I use my water bottle as much as i can and rip up all the newspaper in sight

favorite place to take a nap: litter box, duh!

favorite forbidden thing to chew or play with: anything!

least favorite thing to be done to me: being on my back, getting my nails clipped and getting picked up

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: the bunny on Annies Pasta

name: riley

sex: male
marital status: i am single!

colour:red

breed: standard rex
favourite human: mumma!

favourite treat: carrots

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: and wires around the house!
favourite toy: i guess i like my ringing ball!
favourite spot to be patted: i like my head petted, but i am still a bit scared, being i am fairly new to mymummas house!
favourite other pet in the house: UGH that cat lily is ANNOYING! mumma seems to like her though... but i totally dominate over the cat!
favourite memory: when mumma brought me home!
favourite time of day: morning, when mumma lets me out and i do binkies!

favourite place to take a nap: in my bed mumma bought at petsmart! i also like sleeping on the floor
favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: mumma hates it when i chew wires! i also chew on mummas FAVORITE cereal, honey bunches of oats, well not the cereal, the box!
least favourite thing to have done to me: when mumma picks me up and looks at my claws... i know my leg hurts and shes concerned, but i can worry about my OWN problems!
if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: bugs bunny! hes awesome!

name: Alvin

sex: im a little boy :)

marital status: single

colour: im jet black, there are stray white hairs on my back though

breed: im a lop of some sort

favourite human: hmmmmm i like the crazy burd who runs around pickin up my poop teehee

favourite treat: not tried much yet im a baby - apple and romaine lettuce so far

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: i did steal a few dry dog food bits but they hide them now :'(

favourite toy: wallpaper straight off the wall

favourite spot to be patted: patted? i dont let them humans near me yet

favourite other pet in the house: ohhhhh i love the dog

favourite memory: i lived in a hutch with my brothers and sisters before the humans

favourite time of day: i like sleeping allllllll day long

favourite place to take a nap: under the sofa in the room where the humans sit (next door to my bedroom)

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: wallpaper

least favourite thing to have done to me: im not keen on my jabs, my little heart races sooo fast

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: i guess bugs lol

name: M&S Butterfinger (But you can call me Butter ;) )

sex: Wouldn't -you- like to know? ;) (Male)

marital status: Bachelor....for now

colour: Broken tort

favourite human: My mommy! :)

favourite treat: I will do ANYTHING for Kaytee's Chew Biscuits

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Blackberries (At least not more than one)

favourite toy: Shred-a-box :D Those are so fun to throw.

favourite spot to be patted: My ears, the place on the back of my head behind my ears, my forehead, and my cheeks.

favourite other pet in the house: I guess Mochi the hamster is okay. I don't really get to meet her, though.

favourite memory: When I got to play in the hall of my mommy's old house and did binkies!

favourite time of day: -All- day.

favourite place to take a nap: Anywhere, really. But lately, it's been right in front of the fan.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Well, I don't really want to play with anything I'm not supposed to... But I do pee where I'm not supposed to ALL the time. ;)

least favourite thing to have done to me: Having my butt/feet washed. Not only is it humiliating, it's wet, too! I was -totally- gonna lick -all- that pee out of my wonderfully white (Now yellow) fur.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Bugs!

name: Hope

marital status: Single put mam thinks I'm going to live with Harvey when I older........yeah right!

colour:Dark Steel

breed: German Lop

favourite human: Mammy :)

favourite treat: raisins and banana

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: I love sweet things soooo much, I will try and eat anything those kids drop! Eventhough it's bad for me.:?

favourite toy: I have lots of toys but I prefer to rip my cage to shreads and throw everything all over instead! heehee!!!

favourite spot to be patted: around my neck and shoulders.

favourite other pet in the house: none, I don't really care about any of them. Although Benn the dog is great to jump on.

favourite memory:Being brought her to live with mammy, I lived in a really dirty horrible place before, and I'm never hungry here. :)

favourite time of day: evening.

favourite place to take a nap: anywhere really, I crash out were it suits me, after all I am a princess you know!

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Oh were shall I start.......I basically try eveything!

least favourite thing to have done to me: hmmm.....sometimes getting meds I get a bit scared.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Oh definately Daisey Mae!!! She is my idol....a total diva bunny, which I am of course. :) Oh and of course my partner in crime sweet Emmaline! :)

Name: Wiggles

Sex: Female

Marital status: newly married to Bam-Bam

Colour: Castor?

Breed: Mini-Rex

Favourite human: Mommy.

Favourite treat: Square Brans but mommy says I can't have them. I loooooooove banana!

Favourite toy: Anything I can toss around.

Favourite spot to be patted: Under my chin or on my ears

Favourite other pet in the house: Bam-Bam

Favourite memory: When mommy took me from the evil people and showed me that not all humans are like that.

Favourite time of day: Anytime mommy picks me up and cuddles me.

Favourite place to take a nap: On mommy but if she is busy I sneak into the bedroom and sleep in a shelf under the bed.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: it used to be wires but it made mommy all upset so i stopped that now. It would be carpets now.

Least favourite thing to have done to me: Being taken to the doctor.

If i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Thumper

[line]

Name: Bam-Bam

Sex: Male

Marital status: newly married to Bam-Bam

Colour: Broken Castor?

Breed: English Spot

Favourite human: Mom.

Favourite treat: Cherries!

Favourite toy: Anything I can dig

Favourite spot to be patted: on my head and under my chin

Favourite other pet in the house: Wiggles

Favourite memory: When mom took me from the shelter and gave me plenty of space to run and jump!

Favourite time of day: When mom lets me out so I can keep tabs on her and play.

Favourite place to take a nap: It used to be inside the back of the fridge but mom would freak so I have stopped that. Now it's in my cage on the top shelf with my blankie.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Shoes but it doesn't seem to bother mom. I am a very well-behaved boy. I love my new mom so i am good to her.

Least favourite thing to have done to me: Mom can do pretty much anything with me she says. I used to be scared of her a lot but she didn't bug me about it and respected me so now I come and give her kisses.

If i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Thumper's gf.

[line]

Name: Dahlia

Sex: female

Marital status: I'm single and I'm happy!

Colour: Mama forgot the name...

Breed: Nethie/Dutch

Favourite human: Mama

Favourite treat: Ugh, she tries to make me eat awful things. Finally, she found these treats that are so yummy! They come in banana, apple, carrot, and alfalfa. It has a crunchy shell and gooey centre.

Favourite toy: Mama's fingers

Favourite spot to be patted: on my head and under my chin

Favourite other pet in the house: If I had it my way, Mama would only have me! I am curious about those chirping dudes though.

Favourite memory: When I dumped the water on Bam-Bam's head the first time.

Favourite time of day: When mama gets up! I love to chase after her through the cage.

Favourite place to take a nap: Anywhere where I can stretch as much as possible.If I am in cage, I will sleep on the top shelf. Mama keeps putting a house there but that is where I sleep so I throw it down 2 seconds after she put it. I don't understand why she keeps trying.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Wiggles and Bam-Bam! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I don't like them.

Least favourite thing to have done to me: be put back in the cage when I am not done.

If i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Bugs Bunny.

name: Zeus!

marital status: I'm a swinger - but have a thing for my mom's slippers!

colour: Blue!

breed: Neitherland dwarf

favourite human: My dad, even though my mom takes care of me, she cuts my nails - gross!

favourite treat: paypia tabs!

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Cake - I clawed into my dad's mouth just to get it once

favourite toy: I don't play with toys - but I love to climb and dig

favourite spot to be patted: The top of my head

favourite other pet in the house: Barnaby

favourite memory: I make funny new memmories everyday!

favourite time of day: the couple of hours a day that I get to play outside my cage, and dinnertime!

favourite place to take a nap: My dog bed that's the same color I am!

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Phone charges, I chewed through 3 of them so far!

least favourite thing to have done to me: getting my claws clipped

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I dunno
---------------------------------------------------------

name: Barnaby

sex: I'm a male as well

marital status: Single, but not really looking

colour: Mostly tan, but my hair has black tips, my nose has some darker brown and white, and my ears are grayish

breed: lionhead

favourite human: My mom! She's the only human I like

favourite treat: Also paypia tabs

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Juice

favourite toy: I love all toys!

favourite spot to be patted: on my cheeks

favourite other pet in the house: Zeus

favourite memory: When my new mommy came to pick me up and then I met Zeus

favourite time of day: When Mom lets us out to play and cuddle

favourite place to take a nap: On moms lap, or next to Zeus

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Dad's computer paper

least favourite thing to have done to me: Nothing so far, I don't mind getting my nails cut because I get to sit in Moms lap while she does it

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: I don't know either

name: Peter

sex: Male

marital status: Bachelor

colour: black

breed: mini-rex

favourite human: Gordon

favourite treat: raisins, without a doubt

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: Gordon won't let me try anything that might be bad for me.

favourite toy: I like chewing on the phone book. Isn't that what it's for?

favourite spot to be patted: Behind my ears and my cheekbones.

favourite other pet in the house: Bugs. --He's my brother.

favourite memory: Jumping over the silly gate Gordon put up to keep me and Bugs out of the bedroom. It's OUR room now..

favourite time of day: When Gordon gets home in the morning, and in the evening when he fixes our dinners.

favourite place to take a nap: Under the desk chair in the bedroom.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Pretty much any kind of book. I can't resist!

least favourite thing to have done to me: I can't stand to have my nails clipped!!

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: The Energizer Bunny. Gordon has always said he wants to go up in a hot air balloon, and the Energizer Bunny comes to town every year here for a race. It might be fun.

name: Fernando Parrado (more commonly known as Nando)

marital status: single, but I would love to meet a nice doe

colour: white

breed: New Zealand
favourite human: my human

favourite treat:hay

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: I'm not sure; my human only gives me things I'm supposed to have
favourite toy: my feeder - it's really a lot of fun to play with

favourite spot to be patted: on my face between my eyes
favourite other pet in the house: I don't live inside, but I'm friends with Coconut

favourite memory: I'm not sure what my favorite memory was. Maybe getting my account on here.
favourite time of day: evening (that's when I get fed!)
favourite place to take a nap: on a hot day: flopped out on the floor of my cage; other times: in my favorite corner of my cage

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: I like chewing up anything that gets set too close to my cage.

least favourite thing to have done to me: the showmanship routine

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: The bunny that plays a drum.I'd like to learn how to play a drum. I think he's pink, but I can't remember for sure.

Name: Ebony and Pebble.

Marital status: We Livetogether (sisters)but no men in ourlives. :(

Colour: Ebony: "Black...duh...I am called Ebony." Pebble: "I'm aRuby eyed white."

Breed: Pebble: "Were both a Mini-Rex/Lop Mix."

Favourite human: Ebony: "Uh..Slave I guess." Pebble: "My mama!"

Favourite treat: Both: "Dandelion leaves, they are the best!"

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: Pebble: "Breakfast Cereal." Ebony: "I nabbed a Digestive Biscuit Once. :D"

Favourite Toy: Both: "Tunnels!"

Favourite spot to be patted: Ebony: "Just below my eyes, along the jawline." Pebble: "Between my ears."

Favourite other pet in the house: Ebony: "Slave has another rabbit in the house, I quite like her."Pebble: "I HATE the stupid cats, I always try to bite them. :D"

Favourite memory: Ebony: "I peed on Slave's bed once, that was funny!" Pebble: "When my bunny-mama Berri was still here :(." Ebony: "Oh yeah. We really miss her. :("

Favourite time of day: Both: "Dinner time!"

Favourite place to take a nap: Both: "On the upstairs inour house,we cuddle there when the sun shines in through the window."

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Ebony: "Slave's house has nice baskets in there, I like to chew them even though I know it is bad." Pebble: "Uh..I'm a good bunny, I don't do that." Ebony: "Yeah right...."

Least favourite thing to have done to me: Ebony: "When slave tries to clip my nails!" Pebble: "Oh come on, it's not that bad."

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Both: "We are Celeb bunnies!"

Name: Madison

Marital status: Single

Colour: Chinchilla

Breed: Lionhead....kinda. ;)

Favourite human: Mama

Favourite treat: Peaches

Favourite treat I'm not supposed to have: I steal nice things sometimes, like yummy biscuits!

Favourite Toy: Hmmm...Willow balls.

Favourite spot to be patted: All over.

Favourite other pet in the house: Well there are some big scary cats in my home, when I smell them I thump my foot and mama comes to rescue me...but she brings a big black rabbit and a big white rabbit to see me sometimes, I like them but I am a bit afraid of them.

Favourite memory: When my mama first brought me home. :D

Favourite time of day: Cuddle times. And early in the morning when I jump on mamas bed and like her face to wake her up...hehe

Favourite place to take a nap: Mama's bed.

Favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: Shoes!

Least favourite thing to have done to me: Getting my nails cut. :grumpy:

IfI could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: Ah...Easter Bunny?

Name Ruby and Millie

age we are both 6 years old

sex girls of course!

marital status Me and Ruby live together as we are sisters. It is way better than living with some nasty boy - like that horrible fluffy boy that was here a few weeks ago. What did they call him? Bex? Yeah whatever...

colour castor

breed rex

favourite human Jess of course! Yeah Jess is nice, but I hate her mum...:X

favaourite treat soaked oats, or apple! Hmm, dandelions probably - they are delicious!

favourite treat I'm not supposed to have We don't have one as Jess is so strict about what we eat, we only eat 'healthily'. Stupid mum.:XMillie, Jess just cares about us and wants us to be healthy, and anyway you have been putting on some weight recently.... shut up Ruby!!

favourite toy my digging box my long cardboard box

favourite spot to be patted on my back anywhere, but don't you dare touch my ears!!

favourite other pet in the house Apart from Millie? Hmm, maybe Ginger the chicken? She is a bit simple but very sweet! Ollie the cat, he is so cool! :cool:

favourite memory probably when we visited a massive garden down the street, it was so big and we got to binky around all day!:biggrin2:

favourite time of day Morning - food and we get let out! Evening, I am always more active around then. And I love sitting outside and watching the sun set!

favourite place to take a nap On my vet bed. In my cardboard box, its so cool! It's like a burrow.:D

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with The sofa cushions when we come in the house! He he he....:whistling

least favourite thing to have done to me Having my medication, I know it's for the best but it's so horrible. :(Having my nails clipped, or when the vet gives me my jabs!:X

if I could meet any celebrity bunny it would be What are you talking about? I'm a star in case you didn't know!:biggrin2:

name: Cadbury

marital status: i'm bonded with another boy patches

colour: creamish

breed: mixed

favourite human: my bunny slave

favourite treat: green pepper

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: bread

favourite toy: i don't really play with any toys, i'd rather just be out and running around.

favourite spot to be patted: on my forehead between the eyes

favourite other pet in the house: patches

favourite memory: when i was adopted from the shelter

favourite time of day: play time

favourite place to take a nap: on my bunny slaves bed

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: the vaccume cleaner cord

least favourite thing to have done to me: when the little human tries to touch me.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: roger rabbit

name: Patches

marital status: i'm bonded with another boy cadbury

colour: white with grey markings

breed: harlequin/mixed breed

favourite treat: craisins

favourite toy:towels

favourite spot to be patted: on my forehead between the eyes

favourite other pet in the house: cadbury

favourite memory: when i was adopted from the shelter

favourite time of day: play time

favourite place to take a nap: anywhere and everywhere

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: bed sheets

least favourite thing to have done to me: when the little human tries to touch me.

name: Black Jack, but you can call me Jack

marital status: single

breed: mini rex

favourite treat: carrots and papaya

favourite treat i'm not supposed to have: bread...and red liccorice

favourite toy: my jingle balls and tp rolls with hay inside.

favourite spot to be patted: anywhere JUST PET ME!

favourite other pet in the house: i like a girl bun named bunny, but she doesn't really like me.

favourite memory: when i first saw bunny

favourite time of day: food time!

favourite place to take a nap: on my blankie

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: carpet

least favourite thing to have done to me: i'm pretty tolerant of anything, but only because i'll get extra carrots.

if i could meet any celebrity bunny it would be: peter rabbit

name: Bunny

sex: i am doe, hear me thump!

marital status: i refuse to be with anyone!

breed: netherland dwarf

favourite treat: i LOVE craisins

favourite toy: i like to shred up papers and make a HUGE mess for my human to clean.

favourite spot to be patted:right behind the ears

favourite other pet in the house: i want nothing to do with any other creatureexcept my human! There is this one annoying boy bun though named Jack who just won't leave me alone!

favourite memory: My first time outside on my harness. FREEDOM!

favourite time of day: when i get my pellets

favourite place to take a nap: on the floor of my cage sprawled out like a bunny pancake.

favourite forbidden thing to chew/play with: chew? i don't chew. ::gives the evil eye::

least favourite thing to have done to me: when the human cuts my nails.

Latest posts

Back