Getting spayed today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
Okay so my buggy boo(aka bugs) is getting spayed today. Dropped her off this morning. They'll call this afternoon to let me know how she did and is doing. I had my lionhead neutered there. I know theres more invlolved with a spay. Is there anything i should do for her while recovering? It took frank(lionhead) a couple days to get his bearings back so i already know about that. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks:)

I personally just take the litter box out for the first day or two to make sure they don't hurt themselves jumping in/out, but other then that it's the same. Make sure they have pain killer, make sure they are eating, drinking, pooping, peeing, etc. by tomorrow morning. Our's usually don't start until the next morning.

I personally just take the litter box out for the first day or two to make sure they don't hurt themselves jumping in/out, but other then that it's the same. Make sure they have pain killer, make sure they are eating, drinking, pooping, peeing, etc. by tomorrow morning. Our's usually don't start until the next morning.

Thank you. I took her litter pan out and put a puppy pad down. Frank didn't do much till the next day either.

Bugs is back to her old self. Coming to her door for kisses. I was scared having never been through a spay. My husband and i are happy that she's doing great. Thanks for the help.

:woohoo Great news! Thanks for the updates! So glad Bugsy is back to her old self & doing well after the spay!

Latest posts

Back