getting snipped...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i seee... wow! i used to go topymatuning all the time when i was little! i used to live in new castle& wed go on field trips there. and my mom & i used togo there when wed hit the lake. small world!

Instructions give recommendations based upon theanimal's body weight. I have just squeezed a dollop or twoout between the lips in the area, on either side of the mouth, wherethere are neither incisors, nor molars.

Buck

batbunny wrote:
i seee... wow! i used to go to pymatuning allthe time when i was little! i used to live in new castle & wedgo on field trips there. and my mom & i used to go there whenwed hit the lake. small world!

We moved here from Ohio 2 1/2 years ago. Of course, now that we live here, we don't go to the lake as much :?

Pam

thanks, buck. yea i understand...ohwell, its smellyanyway! :pi used to have so muchfun there-swimming & stuff. last time i went i put my feet inthe water & it was freezing. then a dead fish washed up& that was that. its still a nice place though, but i wasnt soexcited to go swimming after that.

StickyBird wrote:
The only problem that hehad was that his eyes were pretty watery after surgery. Theanestesia (oh forget it... I know I spelled it wrong...) must'vebothered his eyes a bit. That took a few days to go awaycompletely.
An artificial tear ointment it put into animals eyesduring surgery, it causes them to look a bit funny aound the eyes wetlooking.

Latest posts

Back