getting my baby tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolew07

Reaction score
So I am going tomorrow to pick up my dwarf hotot tomorrow!! I am super excited I have his ex-pen and litter box and everything set up for him already. I don't have a name yet though... so any name suggestions would be great. Here is a picture from the breeder's website. I'm pretty sure this is the one I will be getting.

2013-01-30_16-47-31_243.jpg

she said its a pinwheel hotot... its a type of sport hotot I believe is what she said

How exciting! Congrats on your new baby :)

I'm not the best with breeds but I have to agree with Morgan....that's not a hotot. Looks more Dutch to me. Not that it matters for a pet bunny, they are ALL awesome :) just make sure you get what you are asking for from the breeder..... I've never heard of a pinwheel hotot...maybe someone else can weigh in.....

Adorable no matter. I remember the day I brought my baby bun girl home. It's fun! Show us more pics later if you want!

CUTE bunny!!! I have several black banded hotots and a couple sport hotots, and yes that is a variation of a sport hotot. It has to do with how the hotot rabbit was brought about, with having dutch in it's genetic pool. Can't wait to see pictures of him in his new home! :)

Yep, 100% Hotot. :) They produce both standard marked kits (white with the black eye bands) and sports, which can vary in pattern. Some look Dutch marked and some are more marbled or "merle" colored. Congratulations on your new bunny!

Well, I was totally wrong then! I learned a lot about hotot color variations tonight! Thanks Jenny and Julie.

You're new baby is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures. I love tiny hotot ears!

I will post more pictures for sure when I get him. Can't wait to see him :) still needs a name though lol the one thing my boyfriend was suppose to do before we got him and he hasn't been very helpful with that part

I was wrong too! Glad to have learned more about another breed which I don't know alot about :)

@Nicole I will be watching for pics of your new baby. Congrats! :bunnyheart

He´s just gorgeous, this is such a great place, I learn new things every day. I´m really enjoying seeing all the breeds now, it is just so interesting. He´s got lovely colouring, I just love black and white.

I have never seen a hotot that looked like that. Very cute :)

Latest posts

Back